Whatcha Eatin?

Having an English Toffee Soy Latte with some black cocoa powder in it at the moment. For breakfast having a sandwich of sourdough rye, Yves Salami, Violife Mature Cheddar slice with mayo and mustard.
For lunch making Field Roast Mini Corn Dogs, dabbed with some mustard, and leftover rice with peas and carrots.

Reactions: Emma JC
A red & white quinoa/vegetable salad;avocado, sliced peeled plum tomatoes,grated carrots, red roasted peppers, cucumbers,black olives,
nori,cubes of Violife Greek bloc, smoked tofu,vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A coconut milk yogurt with a few drops of lemon extract/stevia.

• Love
Reactions: EllieW and Emma JC
A quinoa & vegetable salad; red & white quinoa, smoked tofu,grated carrots, lamb's lettuce (lots) ,avocado, red roasted peppers,nori,vinaigrette/pumpkin seeds/yeast flakes.

A coconut milk yogurt with a few drops of elderflower extract/stevia.
A glass of chilled cherry & elderflower infusion/stevia.

I also like to use my af to toast up leftover pizza,tortillas, bread and even pancakes.
It’s the most amazing invention lol.
I don’t know if I posted this in here the other day, but you can toast marshmallows in the air fryer!! I put a couple of dandies in there and omg…so good! Lol 😁

• Wow
  • Informative
It’s the most amazing invention lol.
I don’t know if I posted this in here the other day, but you can toast marshmallows in the air fryer!! I put a couple of dandies in there and omg…so good! Lol 😁

Well, you can toast anything in it as it's a mini oven. I use it on a daily basis and couldn't live without it. :D

I hardly ever use my air fryer! My husband used it last night to do some oven chips.

I had a houmous and harissa sandwich with some cherry tomatoes and pickled cucumbers.

Avocados were on sale and I bought far too many. I'm having avocado toast this morning, again. I have an heirloom tomato that's perfectly ripe to slice on top of it. It will hit the spot.

I had a Peanut Butter cup Soy Latte with an extra spoonful of peanut butter and some black cocoa. For breakfast I had a Sourdough Rye sandwich with Yves Salami, Violife Mature Cheddar Slice, mayo and mustard.
For lunch I had a Daiya Santa Fe burrito. It was very good. I'll buy some more. It was funny though, the package said to nuke for 1 min 15 sec, flip over and nuke the other side for the same time, then you can crisp in a panini press or frying pan. I did that and went to put it in the frying pan and one side was completely popped open with the innards spilling out after the nuking. I did pan fry the unbroken side though and it crisped up all nice and flaky. Less time in the microwave next time. A chocolate fudge Mid-Day square for dessert.

You can freeze them or either make a batch of guac which also freezes well.

I have this thing about most thawed out frozen foods. Don't get me wrong, I do freeze stuff all the time, but I honestly prefer things fresh whenever possible. There are some things that you would barely tell the difference, but there's other foods that just lack that freshness after being frozen.

Anyhow, the avocados should make it before spoiling. I always buy them in mixed states of ripeness, from almost ripe to completely green and hard. That way they kinda ripen as I use them. Thank you for the suggestion though. Much appreciated!

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
I have this thing about most thawed out frozen foods. Don't get me wrong, I do freeze stuff all the time, but I honestly prefer things fresh whenever possible. There are some things that you would barely tell the difference, but there's other foods that just lack that freshness after being frozen.

Anyhow, the avocados should make it before spoiling. I always buy them in mixed states of ripeness, from almost ripe to completely green and hard. That way they kinda ripen as I use them. Thank you for the suggestion though. Much appreciated!

Guac tastes the same either fresh or frozen. o_O

• Informative
Reactions: EllieW