Whatcha Eatin?

it's porridge morning as it is Saturday - steel cut, red lentils, berries, banana, flax meal, hemp seeds, cinnamon, turmeric, maple syrup, toast/pb

Emma JC

Reactions: Val and PTree15
I having an iced coffee with almond milk creamer. This is the second creamer I've tried of this brand (I'm too lazy to check the bottle for the brand :-D), and I think it's too sweet for me. I got it at Aldi, as it's a good price, but I don't think I will be buying it again.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Val
I having an iced coffee with almond milk creamer. This is the second creamer I've tried of this brand (I'm too lazy to check the bottle for the brand :-D), and I think it's too sweet for me. I got it at Aldi, as it's a good price, but I don't think I will be buying it again.

Does it contain sugar ? I had difficulties in finding non added sugar creamers in the US.

Strong coffee with coconut milk/stevia.

That almond milk cremer is like Coffee mate naturals vanilla almond creamer. I've used it on oatmeal, in chia fruit puddings, to pudding made with soymilk, and, tea. it is sweet!

Now I'm having a strong coffee with Planet Oat milk. It was a freebie at Giant Eagle, unsweetend, and while I don't take creme in coffee, I'm glad I tried it because it is really good! It's a special espresso Aldi had. I'm savoring an dark chocolate orange almond Moser Ross bar. :kissing_heart:

Reactions: Emma JC and Val