Whatcha Eatin?

Cream of cauliflower soup.
A salad; gem lettuce, mushrooms, walnuts, sliced seitan, vinaigrette/yeast flakes/chia seeds.
A square of plain chocolate.
Berry & elderflower infusion.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
A salad ; gem lettuce, mushrooms, avocados, walnuts, vinaigrette/yeast flakes/wheatgerm/chia seeds.
Strawberries.
Passion fruit & pineapple infusion.

Reactions: Val
Beans, sweetcorn and peppers in a sweet smoky sauce with new potatoes, brussels sprouts, broccoli and carrots. I found some semla buns without cream in the local co-op and checked the ingredients. They were vegan so I bought some and some soya whipping cream and had semlor for dessert. :smitten:

Reactions: Emma JC and Val
Beans, sweetcorn and peppers in a sweet smoky sauce with new potatoes, brussels sprouts, broccoli and carrots. I found some semla buns without cream in the local co-op and checked the ingredients. They were vegan so I bought some and some soya whipping cream and had semlor for dessert. :smitten:
I beg your pardon,- what are semla buns, and what is semlor? :ignore:

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
I beg your pardon,- what are semla buns, and what is semlor? :ignore:

Semla is singular, semlor is plural.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semla

367px-SemlaFlickr.jpg

It's night, 0.40a.m. Unghshu is munching raw cauliflower (as it is),- soaking its florets up in cayenne salsa.😼
Plus store-brand pickled yuba, and Georgian-style chopped cabbage, as always.:drool:
Plus Granny Smith apples, prunes, dates and kuraga.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
  • Informative
I had a huge salad ; gem lettuce, mushrooms, seitan, pumpkin seeds, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A small glass of wine - hey we may be doomed so making the most of it.
2 squares of plain chocolate - beans from Tanzania.

• Friendly
I think I’m going to make a tofurkey sandwich for breakfast. It’s 9:30 and I’m starving. I will add onions, green olives, lettuce and lots of vegan mayo, all on a hard roll.

• Love
Reactions: shyvas and Val