Whatcha Eatin?

late lunch today and it was so comforting and quick - my honey made himself some soup so I opened a can of breakfast beans (Heinz), reheated them and put them in a bowl on top of a half a ripped up whole grain pita - peppered and turmericked it, threw a couple of dollops of hummus on top and some hot sauce - so good and cost about 1.50

Emma JC

Reactions: Val
Right now i'm going to bed, ...that's why i'm devouring my night supper like crazy: a big plate of barley with dressing and seasoning; sauerkraut and pickles. Later, i will eat 2 Granny Smith apples (i always take 2 or 3 apples upstairs, to eat 2 wedges at night, and the rest of them - in the morning).
For dinner, i had crystal noodles and green peas.
For breakfast, it was a gigantic salad of barley, tomatoes and chopped kapusta; pickles and 2 honeycrisp apples.

Reactions: Emma JC
Breakfast; strong French press coffee/soya milk/stevia.
A frankfurter with French mustard served with a tomato(peeled diced) salad with roast red peppers/evo/yeast flakes.

Reactions: Emma JC and Val
Leftover brown rice and black beans in chilli sauce in two tortilla wraps. I could have done with some salsa.

I'm going to have a cup of green tea in a minute.

A black bean burger with all the fixin's and a salad with Italian dressing. Maybe corn on the cob if my farm stand run is successful. The guy there said he should have corn this week.

I've been eating all day! My son hates the 'bolony' seitan I've made--it is the weirdest blend of stuff I've made in a long time! I've been picking at it, frying it, and much other stuff.
I did get good peaches! So much fruit has been bad so far....
I want corn.The people that sold fresh corn from their farm is no longer there....

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Val
For my late supper, i had raw soaked oats and chopped tomatoes and lettuce with pickle juice and seasoning (it was some sort of kasha); pickles; sauerkraut; honeycrisp apples; steeped sage. [Yesterday, i had to condescend to purple lettuce from our plot, though i dislike it in normal life and never buy it in winter. I'm just trying to be frugal, lol].
Today (in sum), i'm going to have red kidney beans with purple lettuce and tomatoes; crystal noodles; green peas; more apples; some strawberries from our garden; steeped crushed oregano leaves; more pickles; maybe some more raw oats with sriracha (i prefer to eat raw oats before going to bed).
Yesterday Liza was taking the mickey out of me, because she thinks that oats can only be sweet! But i like everything savory!

Reactions: Emma JC