Whatcha Eatin?

Soaked raw oats with store-brand ajvar;
Crystal noodles with sour&sweet dressing;
Sauerkraut;
Honeycrisp apples (yum!:drool:);
Milk thistle grist;
Sesame seeds :lick:;
2 liters of oregano "tea" as my night drink.😁

Tomorrow afternoon, it'll probably be a "salad" of barley, kapusta and local tomatoes;
Store-brand Serbian-style Lima beans from a glass jar;
Fresh rhubarb;
Steeped black currant leaves as a drink.

...Uuugh...I really should eat less... Two times a day (sometimes 3 times!) is too much. I still haven't developed any sense of hunger (no hunger whatsoever),- so for me, any meal time is a hypothetical unit, which is based on the idea that "it's time to eat", or "i'm going for a walk in an hour", or "if i don't eat enough red beans this week, my 'hangnail catastrophy' will return", etc...
Unghshu couldn't decide if he wanted to feel hunger again or not. But having felt some subtle signs of hunger recently, i was determined to do whatever it takes to keep hunger away from my brain and stomach. Being hungry is an awful feeling. When i went vegan, my acidity converted from very high to very low. And since then, my ulcer never bothered me (because it healed). I also got the chance to appreciate the benefits of autolysis in humans.:lol:

Last edited:
I used to have oatmeal every morning.
Now, I have totally gone to cold cereal with soy milk and a cup of fruit.
I change the cereal daily ( I now have 6 kinds I'm rotating through.)
And I use bananas, blueberries, and/or strawberries. Depending on what is in on hand.
I just had a bowl of oatmeal!

Reactions: Val
A carrot & tomato salad with chives from my pal's garden, vinaigrette/yeast flakes served with
a couple of plant based sea fingers.
A glass of (market pantry) 0 strawberry lemonade.

A tsp of PB.

Lunch will be a salad ; green asparagus, sliced seitan, peeled diced tomatoes, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A white nectarine.

a delicious brunch today - Canada Day 🇨🇦 - leftover potatoes from last night mixed with more onion and garlic - a can of breakfast beans, half a pack of "facon" and a side of toast, and, oh yes, a grapefruit split between us

Happy Canada Day everyone! Emma JC

• Love
E's lunch is some of our bolognese pasta from last night, avocado cubes, satsuma & a plum. He may have some coconut yoghurt too.

We're having spicy quorn burgers in wraps with salted mushrooms, peppers & hummus.

A 'sea stick' with some green asparagus, radishes, sliced peeled beef tomatoes, avocado, sliced cucumber vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A peach and apricot.
A small glass of Zinfandel blush.

tonight is Saturday so it is alio olio night again and tonight we will be putting a huge amount of arugula in as it was on sale yesterday - garlic, onion, mushrooms, olive, arugula.... yum

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven and Val
I had soya yoghurt, a banana and a teaspoon of smooth PB.

I am getting pesto delivered in my shopping and I'm going to make courgette (zucchini) noodles with bell pepper and cherry tomatoes.