Whatcha Eatin?

last night we made nachos (a whole cookie sheet each) and tonight it is veggie potstickers with veggie fried rice - the only thing I've eaten today so far is mesa cereal with berries, banana and walnuts on it (oat milk) so very hungry....

Emma JC

Reactions: Val and Raven
A homemade pan fried (made with mince for the aubergine bake) veggie burger served with a salad ; mixture of red lentils, buckwheat, quinoa pumkin seeds, grated raw baby courgettes, diced peeled tomatoes, avocados, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.

A glass of tequila flavoured shandy.

Saturday steel cut oats with split red lentils, ground flax, cranberries, raisins mixed in, topped with berries, banana, hemp seed, cinnamon, turmeric/pepper, maple syrup, walnuts and a side of toast with peanut butter.

Emma JC

Reactions: Val
A homemade pan fried (made with mince for the aubergine bake) veggie burger served with a salad ; mixture of red lentils, buckwheat, quinoa pumkin seeds, grated raw baby courgettes, diced peeled tomatoes, avocados, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.

A glass of tequila flavoured shandy.
Mmmm, a shandy. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
can of breakfast beans with onions and jalapenos chopped into it - on toast with an appetizer of fresh grapefruit and orange slices

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven and Val
Unghshu is eating beet greens from our garden! This is the first time i'm eating beet leaves. I made a "salad" of boiled barley and leaves. Plus i'm eating sauerkraut, pickles, Granny Smith apples and Iranian dates.
Some of our gooseberies are almost ripen. I ate a good amount yesterday and i felt good! Unghshu looooooves gooseberries.
Mom brought blueberries and cloudberries from the woods, so Unghshu could try them, though i had to give most of it to Liza and David. I love cloudberries, but eat them very rarely, when mom finds them at swampy parts of our neighbourhood woods. She never goes very deep into the woods (thank god), so she can't find a lot of cloudberries, because they grow on large swamps, but when she finds them, i take one berry into my mouth and chew it for a couple minutes. It's super beneficial, even "magical", so its vitamins need to penetrate right into your bloodstream, and it takes some time. In old times, Finnish and northern Russian people used to treat diseases using cloudberries.

Reactions: silva and Emma JC
no time for brekkie today - just grabbed some leftover rice and half a can of black beans, from the fridge, threw them in the microwave and added some tamari, rice vinegar, and sweet chili sauce...

Emma JC

Reactions: Val and Raven
Toast with PB and banana. Green tea. I'm going to make some iced green tea as it is meant to be hot here today.

Reactions: Emma JC and Val