Whatcha Eatin?

Just a snack as I've just got back from town as I had an appointment with the doctor who is a nutritionist. I also had to go into the centre of town to buy a present for a pal as I'm going to stay with her next week. It was stifling hot and a nightmare to walk in the town centre. I also popped into the hypermarket on the way back home as I had to pick some protein (veggie) food to take with my to my friends plus a few bits a pieces. I found some pb Nak'd bars that were on SO.

Baked herb seasoned oven crisps plus a glass of tequila flavoured very weak shandy.

That sounds delicious! You could come round and share in some of the Mexican Street Corn salad I've made tonight!

I absolutely love Mexican street food (especially corn and guac) and and dinner at Brighton's Wahaca restaurant (if they reopen in August) is on my 'to do' list.

I absolutely love Mexican street food (especially corn and guac) and and dinner at Brighton's Wahaca restaurant (if they reopen in August) is on my 'to do' list.
I really love it too. I'm guessing the restaurant is in the UK. The next town over has a "Mexican" restaurant but it's Tex-Mex food.....lots of cheese and sour cream. I give it to them though - they have a vegan cheese option. I haven't been there though, so I don't know what their food is like.

I really love it too. I'm guessing the restaurant is in the UK. The next town over has a "Mexican" restaurant but it's Tex-Mex food.....lots of cheese and sour cream. I give it to them though - they have a vegan cheese option. I haven't been there though, so I don't know what their food is like.

Yes it's Thomasina Miers who lived in Mexico and has a successful TV series who opened a whole chain of restaurants in the UK :

Reactions: Emma JC and Val
I just had a good salad too! Trader Joes cruciferous crunch blend, dried cranberries, kalamata olives, bread and butter pickles and balsamic vinegrette

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and Val