Whatcha Eatin?

I am having a total kid-type lunch today: Peanut butter and banana sandwich on Italian bread, a handful of potato chips and a big glass of almond milk. :D

A pasta salad ; leftover ww gnocchetti, steamed broccoli, black olives, diced peeled tomatoes, fennel, avocado, diced smoked tofu (tastes awful but a friend gave it to me) vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Raspberries & coconut Alpro yogurt.

Are they good? I'm tempted to try them. :D
Honestly just so so. If I was on the road and wanted something I would buy it but they are not as good as any of the non dairy bars you can buy in the supermarket like so delicious or magnum.

• Informative
Reactions: Val
I just had some plain pasta with whole cloves of garlic and olive oil. So incredibly good. And I feel really good after eating it. Something about the garlic and the olive oil.

Reactions: Raven and Val
a clementine and frankn'weenie. I made baked beans and thin sliced an Aldi hot dog. I don't normally like hot dogs, but this was really good!

Reactions: Val
I just watched a Cheap Lazy Vegan video from a few days ago where she made 5 x 5 minute meals - in one of them she used couscous and it made me remember that I bought a bag of couscouse back in March when I was doing covid shopping - I had forgotten about it and it is so so simple to prepare - boil the kettle and pour the water over it, let sit while you make the rest - I also put in garlic powder, paprika and some dried chives - then I ripped up some greens, cut up a roma tomato, rinses half a can of brown lentils, mixed it all together and put some soy sauce, rice vinegar, lemon juice and a tiny amount of tahini on top - all done in 5 minutes as she promised and it was so delicious!

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven and KLS52