Whatcha Eatin?

I'm feeling better already. I kept feeling like I was having really bad anxiety and when talking to my CBT therapist I said it was almost always first thing in the morning. I realised that it was low blood sugar, not anxiety.

I also feel better if I have protein and fat for breakfast. I have problems with sugar levels so don't eat carbs in the morning.

@PTree15 - are those dill pickles? I need a salad like that! I wasn't a fan of the last pack of mixed greens I got, I think I'll stick to cooked greens and just use a bit of iceberg and romaine with mostly veg
I'm having some mac & chese & broccoli with a Kinroo Blue beer from Aldi. I think I've found a beer I like, and it's an Aldi regular

Reactions: Val and Raven
@PTree15 - are those dill pickles? I need a salad like that! I wasn't a fan of the last pack of mixed greens I got, I think I'll stick to cooked greens and just use a bit of iceberg and romaine with mostly veg
I'm having some mac & chese & broccoli with a Kinroo Blue beer from Aldi. I think I've found a beer I like, and it's an Aldi regular
Yep, they are. I so love dill pickles in a salad. And olives of any kind :)
Oooo, I wonder whether my Aldi has that beer. Nice that you found one you like.

I'm about to have another buffalo seitan burger with mac and cheese and a Julius from Tree House brewery.

Reactions: Val
Yep, they are. I so love dill pickles in a salad. And olives of any kind :)
Oooo, I wonder whether my Aldi has that beer. Nice that you found one you like.

I'm about to have another buffalo seitan burger with mac and cheese and a Julius from Tree House brewery.
I so love olives! I did use pickles when I had ranch-I can make it good now so I'll try them again.
I like the Kinroo more than Blue Moon. I didn't like their other beers. This one is very light and refreshing!

Reactions: Val and PTree15
I love olives and (Dill)pickles. Interesting given my love of all things sugar that I can’t stand sweet pickles.

Reactions: Val
I love olives and (Dill)pickles. Interesting given my love of all things sugar that I can’t stand sweet pickles.

Same here regarding olives. I can eat a bowl full of them and even drizzle evo over them. :blush: :yum

However, I dislike anything else that is pickled. I suppose it's because olives are matured in brine and not vinegar. :yum

I'm going to have a bowl of guac and some organic tortilla chips for dinner/lunch at 4 ish. It's already 2 pm and I'm busy decluttering so will eat later on.
The bottle of chardonnay is chilling in the fridge. :laughing:

I'm going to have a bowl of guac and some organic tortilla chips for dinner/lunch at 4 ish. It's already 2 pm and I'm busy decluttering so will eat later on.
The bottle of chardonnay is chilling in the fridge. :laughing:

I will be right over. :D

• Haha
Reactions: KLS52 and shyvas