Whatcha Eatin?

A very late lunch ; seitan, quinoa, brussel, cauliflower, broccoli with vinaigrette.
Raspberries & soya yogurt/stevia.
A glass of 0 cherry drink.

Reactions: Val
I'm watching Gaz on YT make fish and chips using banana blossom. It looks delish!

The last thing I ate was fresh fruit and coconut yoghurt.

I just had breakfast. Marinated tofu, cherry tomatoes and a perfectly ripe avocado. :)

Red boiled beans;
Crystal noodles;
Sauerkraut;
Fresh rhubarb;
Milk thistle grist;
Gala apple;
+Drinking "tea" of steeped black currant leaves.

Reactions: PTree15
I used to have oatmeal every morning.
Now, I have totally gone to cold cereal with soy milk and a cup of fruit.
I change the cereal daily ( I now have 6 kinds I'm rotating through.)
And I use bananas, blueberries, and/or strawberries. Depending on what is in on hand.

I've almost stopped drinking coffee too. My morning beverage is now a cup of Silk Chocolate Flavored Coconut Almond Milk. I heat it in the microwave for a minute.

I listened to the podcast, Stuff You Should Know, yesterday. And the episode was all about Matcha. I never had a "real" matcha before. Now I want to try some.

Trader Joes long green beans with sauteed onions and sliced garlic. I also made a washed flour seitan, saved the starch and used some to thicken the liquid! I cooked some yellow potatoes with the seitan and had them and the beans.
Seitan will be tomorrow!

A salad; sliced peeled tomatoes, avocado, sliced fennel, sliced seitan, green olives, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Rhubarb compote/soya yogurt/stevia.
A glass of 0 lemon drink.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
I had a Tesco southern chicken burger, vegan, obviously, with some oven roasted courgette and yellow pepper slices and a couple of slices of wholemeal bread.