Whatcha Eatin?

I had the new vegan Burger King meal yesterday and then tried the new vegan cream of tomato soup for dinner. Both were nice!

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
This was sitting in the comment box when I woke up this morning. Apparently I never hit "post" lol. It was yesterday's lunch.

An apple. In about half an hour I will have a salad with mixed greens, onions, olives, chickpeas, chopped nuts and shredded violife parmesan in a red wine vinaigrette.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
I needed something healthy after this weekend so I had a bowl of muesli with soya milk with fresh strawberries and sliced banana. Green tea.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
After a weekend with heavy meat dinners, I'm about to eat only my favorite mandarin orange salad and drink a lot of water. Tough, mandarin orange salad is not typically considered a detox salad, as it is usually made with sweetened mandarin oranges and a sugary dressing. Detox salads typically include ingredients that are believed to help remove toxins from the body, such as leafy greens, cruciferous vegetables, and herbs. They may also include ingredients that are high in fiber, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory compounds.

Last edited: