Whatcha Eatin?

Other than the overly ripe banana, I think it sounds really good and I will probably try it. I’ve been looking for some kind of oat bar…maybe even add something for a little more protein. I wonder if, instead of milk, I could use my Ripple vanilla protein drink? 🤔

You could add some protein powder and nut butter.

Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
You could add some protein powder and nut butter.
I thought of protein powder. I'd have to find one I like that isn't soy isolate. I haven't liked any pea powders but for some reason I like the ripple shakes and they have pea protein. That's why I thought of that. I would definitely add peanut butter. Maybe the pb2 powder.

Reactions: Emma JC
I thought of protein powder. I'd have to find one I like that isn't soy isolate. I haven't liked any pea powders but for some reason I like the ripple shakes and they have pea protein. That's why I thought of that. I would definitely add peanut butter. Maybe the pb2 powder.
this was a good oatbar recipe with pumpkin-

I'd forgotten about Ripple! I loved the chocolate!

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
  • Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and PTree15
I spend a fortune on it. Probably drink one a day but it saves me. I rarely leave the house without one. Some people carry protein bars but the shakes just work better for me.
Ripple "shakes"? I thought their chocolate tasted like a shake, but you mean like a thicker 'shake"?
I have such a craving for that now!

I also had pea protein to food. Can't remember the brand. It certainly does make all the difference and you don't get those sugar spikes as you do with oats.

81C2cBEDIbL._AC_UL320_.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: KLS52
Ripple "shakes"? I thought their chocolate tasted like a shake, but you mean like a thicker 'shake"?
I have such a craving for that now!
Not really...I'd say it's more like chocolate milk. Pretty sure it's called protein shake though.

I had lunch out at a vegan-friendly cafe today. I had a falafel and roasted veg salad with potato wedges and then a cherry bakewell cake for dessert.

Reactions: KLS52