Whatcha Eatin?

You shared that 😳. Okay if it gets them to order from them!
I've never wanted take out food as much as I have lately. There is a vegan cafe not too far I've yet to go to--Chix waffles w/gritz!!! :drool:
Pizza day is tomorrow :lick:

Now I'm nibbling on the pineapple I cut, thinking of having a smoothie for dinner, or adding some rum my son got!

Steelcut Oats and blackberries for breakfast
Lunch, a hummus fauxquesadilla, and a big bowl of raw veg, celery, carrots, a beet and broccoli florets...
Snack, blueberries and a few brazilnuts
Supper will be a bowl of veg and bean chili.

Last edited:
I went to bed without any dinner last night! I just had some toast and crisps.

I had two toasted pittas with lettuce, tomatoes and vegan mayo this morning. Just wondering what to have for lunch.
I have only two tomatoes left from my growing experiment this summer, lol. I only got about 7-8 tomatoes from both plants. Half were really good and the other half were mealy/dry. I don’t think I was meant to be a gardener, lol. I think these last two will be good…they look good. I’m going to have tomato/vegan mayo sandwiches with these last two. Can’t wait!

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I have only two tomatoes left from my growing experiment this summer, lol. I only got about 7-8 tomatoes from both plants. Half were really good and the other half were mealy/dry. I don’t think I was meant to be a gardener, lol. I think these last two will be good…they look good. I’m going to have tomato/vegan mayo sandwiches with these last two. Can’t wait!
It is a lovely combination. I didn't even like mayo when I was veggie, but started buying vegan mayo when I went vegan and loved it.

I have been following 'the Paddison Program for Rheumatoid Arthritis' for 7 years which is a low fat whole foods plant based diet. It is a PDF download which you print off and file away in a display book. It costs money but its worth it. It fixed my arthritis but a few months ago I got finger joint locking in my right index finger. I could neither straighten it nor bend it. I had a look at the Paddison Program and it said that some people have a problem with nightshades which is things like potatoes, tomatoes and egg plants such as aubergines. I stopped eating them and I can now bend and waggle my finger.

yesterday we had to leave home early because the power was being turned off for the day and we live on the 10th floor - so no a/c, no power and 10 flights of stairs we took to the road to visit some friends and then some cousins (ps my first outing anywhere since Christmas of 2019)

I made us peanut butter/jam/banana sandwiches and some grapefruit for our road breakfast.
Also made some couscous with tons of veggies and chick peas and a sauce so that we could eat lunch with the cousins. They had a plate of beef salad on the table for themselves and it was a bit disturbing... it was their home and they were nice enough to try the couscous.

Today I had my noodley veggie curly soup and spent time being thankful I was a home! It was much too peopley out there. :D

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Pineapple, and some cherries
I've been super lucky with cherries this year--even the price. I've gotten a pound for $2.99 twice already
Kinda makes up for lousy watermelons :confused:

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
My last two watermelon were not great. I have had really good cherries two times but at 4.99/lb.