Whatcha Eatin?

I'm definitely going to try an egg replacement then. I might look online today.

I had a toasted bagel with vegan butter.

Reactions: Emma JC
I'm definitely going to try an egg replacement then. I might look online today.

I had a toasted bagel with vegan butter.

Reactions: Raven
Leftover potato & cauliflower salad with added sweet potatoes/Dijon vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
2 air fried veggie nuggets.
A yellow nectarine
Cold berry flavoured brew/sweetener

Reactions: Emma JC
Late Breakfast, a hunk of wholewheat seedy baguette, broccoli florets, and a huge peach.
Lunch, another hunk with hummus, celery stalks and frozen wild blackberries.
Dinner - Hubster is making chili con elote with peruano beans, home canned salsa, and a plethora of veg from this week's Imperfect box.
Smells heavenly, and it's not even 330p here on the Left Coast!

Edit: it was heavenly with toasted corn tortillas and an apple for dessert!🍎

Last edited:
Tonight, it's roasted stuffed sweet potatoes. Each sweet potato is baked, then opened and stuffed with a veg based stuffing comprising cannellini beans, tomato, broccoli and red onion. Spices and herbs to taste.

Lunch was a Classic Vegetarian Wrap from a local fast food place, Le Wrap. Hold the cheese and I am pretty sure it's very close to vegan.

I had a late lunch…Boca chicken patty on a toasted bun with vegan mayo, ketchup, my homemade refrigerator pickles/onions, and melted Daiya cheddar.

I don’t get how people don’t like Daiya cheese when it’s melted. It’s so good on nachos too with homemade salsa, refried beans and Tofutti sour cream.

Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
A vegan bacon sandwich.
Three girls vegan creamery made a blt this weekend…I wanted to try it but was too lazy to place the order and drive the 15 minutes to pick it up. Now I’m mad because they don’t make it every week. And they are closed Monday and Tuesday.

I also missed their vegan clam chowder and lobster bisque that is served in a bread bowl. 😩😩😩

Lol

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15