Whatcha Eatin?

I found out that we call those "potato chips" in the U.S. But I love those things. I prefer them unsalted, believe it or not: the fried-potato taste really comes through for me.

I love oatmeal and banana, and banana and peanut butter, but I never thought of having all 3 together. Hmmmmm..
Dooooooo iiiiiiiiiitttt! 😁

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Leftover mole style black bean & sp chilli with slice avocados, a sprinkle of chilli/lime plus some cornbread.
A mango coconut milk pudding
Mixed berry infusion/stevia

Reactions: Emma JC
A sauteed seitan sausage sub with peppers, onion, FYH gouda and marinara. I think to Ptree, that's a grinder! 😃
I followed the Seitan & Beyond recipe for seasoning tips, and just combined all the different sausage flavorings I liked, leaving others out, and came up the taste of a hot dog-like old time hot dog. Even my son said that- though he never liked hot dogs anyway...
It was sage, ginger, nutmeg, liquid smoke, fresh garlic, cayenne, and a touch of allspice. WHich sounds really weird, but I'd do it again

A veggie burger ( wheat & pea protein) with creamed spinach made with soya cream, evo and a sprinkle of nutmeg
An orange
Strawberry infusion/stevia