Whatcha Eatin?

I tried coconut water for the first time this week. The taste is a bit unusual, but it tastes ok. My cousin put together a small package for me with coconut water & vegan sports drinks, and an interesting avocado liqueur and that has now arrived :). The tastes great too, but I've tried it before, I can only recommend it. The avocado liqueur isn't open yet I'm waiting for a nice opportunity to do a tasting with my friends.

Reactions: Emma JC
Microwave popcorn. I got Newmans sea salt hoping they would be palm oil free--no, it's not.
I rarely have popcorn anymore, and really miss the easy pop in the microwave, and not come out dry (yea you can just put kernels in a bowl :unamused: )

I found out that we call those "potato chips" in the U.S. But I love those things. I prefer them unsalted, believe it or not: the fried-potato taste really comes through for me.
Oatmeal with a tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter and sliced banana
I love oatmeal and banana, and banana and peanut butter, but I never thought of having all 3 together. Hmmmmm..

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
Had not heard of toasting bread like this and eating it straight. Seems like a new level of plant-based heart attack :D
It's definitely not healthy. It's for those days when you just don't care anymore. Fried bread forms part of the traditional English fried breakfast (although different people like different combinations of food)

Reactions: Sproutskies
I just had another chickpea salad sandwich. I've still got enough for two more sandwiches. I made loads the other day!:joy: