Whatcha Eatin?

A slaw ; grated white & red cabbage,grated apple, carrots, parsley, smoked almonds,quinoa, pumpkin/chia/linseed, mustard vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Berries & coconut yogurt/stevia
Strawberry infusion/stevia

Reactions: Emma JC
A white cabbage slaw with linseed/chia & sunflower seeds plus vinaigrette
A slice of semi wholewheat artisan organic bread/spread
leftover ww orechette pasta with spinach and lemon sauce
Strawberries
Strawberry infusion

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I just finished a smoothie made with bananas, blueberries, almond milk, peanut butter and unsweetened cocoa powder. I think this is my favorite smoothie.

I just made a box of brownie mix with 1/2 a box of silken tofu (now in the oven), so I made the other half into a sandwich spread. I like that a lot with v mayo, relish, celery and kala namak- but with regular tofu! Silken just wasn't at all right
I'm sure I'll be back when brownies come out!

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
The brownies are delicious--but while they have a brownie texture, they also crumble-which sounds just wrong, but....
I used half the box of silken tofu blended with a bit less oil than the box called for, and the 1/4 cup water. I also added a teaspoon instant coffee cause I like that in chocolate. The top has a slight crunch that's extra sweet
I have to say tofu is by far my favorite egg sub for vegan brownies. I used to make a scratch brownie recipe with it I'll have to look up.
I used Pillsbury dark chocolate brownie mix for this
Oh, I also added a half teaspoon baking powder- maybe contributed to their being crumbly?

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
A white cabbage slaw with sunflower/chia seeds, lemon vinaigrette/yeast flakes
Creamy mashed potatoes with a drizzle of evo and a sprinkle of black pepper
An orange

I will be buying more boxes of brownie mix - I must perfect this recipe!
For me, the silken tofu is the best vegan brownie-I dislike sweet potato, pumpkin, beans, flax, ...
They're very moist, and fudgy, but they do break apart. Maybe adding a half to a Tblp of cornstarch? Or maybe even aquafaba? I hope not aquafaba!

A quinoa, black bean & vegetable salad; pumpkin/chia seeds/vinaigrette yeast flakes
An orange
Strawberry & elderflower infusion/stevia

Swiss muesli with added linseed/chia/pumpkin seeds/bran, kiwis, blueberries and coconut milk yogurt.

Lunch will be a granary baguette sandwich plus an apple.

Leftover green lentil/mushroom & vegetable stew with potatoes plus a drizzle of evo/sprinkle yeast flakes
A kiwi
Cherry infusion/stevia