Whatcha Eatin?

Leftover vegetable soup with a sprinkle of yeast flakes plus a couple of slices of granary bread & spread.
A few clementines.
A cherry flavoured infusion.

Reactions: Emma JC
A slaw made with grated cabbage, mushrooms, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried cherries, warm slice frankfurters, yeast flakes with a
dollop of Plamil mayonnaise.
Swedish multi grain crackers.
A clementine.

I have a recipe for vegan pho. I should try making it. I don't think I have all the ingredients (spices and stuff) but I'll put it on my list. I used to love pho.

Meanwhile, I tried a new recipe tonight. Took a lot longer to make than I expected but it was delicious and nutritious. Garden veggie Pasta. Instead of just tomatoes, it included zucchini, carrots, eggplant, onions, and bell pepper. It came out pretty chunky so I broke out the immersion blender and smoothed it out a bit. If you try it maybe do the veggies in a food processor.

I'll post the link to the recipe in the external recipes thread

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
A jacket potato with organic spread and Cornish sea salt, a couple of frankfurters with Dijon mustard
plus a cabbage slaw with Plamil mayonnaise, pumpkin/chia seeds and a squirt of lemon juice plus some yeast flakes.
A coconut milk yogurt.
A cherry infusion

Tacos! Soy chorizo cooked with jalapeños and salsa, fresh plum tomatoes, and fresh arugula, wrapped in a flour tortilla. Yum!

Reactions: Raven
Vegetable/mushroom & green lentil soup with a sprinkle of smoked paprika/yeast flakes plus a drizzle of evo/pumpkin seeds.
Granary toast with Marmite.
Fruit ; clementines & a banana.

Have you tried Oatly strwberry yogurt ? It's divine.
No. I hadn't tried the Koko one either but i was buying new stuff for my husband to try. I usually like Alpro.

He used to like Muller corner yoghurts but I don't know if there is a vegan one like that.