Whatcha Eatin?

I made a big pot of potatoes and broccoli. Those two go together really well. I added a lot of garlic.

I’m about to go stock up on apple cider and maybe pick up a vegan cookie or two.

Reactions: Emma JC
Cream of vegetable soup with a sprinkle of smoked paprika/yeast flakes plus a drizzle of evo.
A few chocolates as I received a food parcel from the local council for Christmas. Sadly, there were 3 jars
of foie gras that I will gift to someone. If I could I would give the stray cats the stuff.

I made a pizza with a vegan naan bread today. It worked very well as a pizza base. I just used a jar of sauce and some Violife cheese.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: shyvas and Emma JC
Hello to everyone. I wanted to share with you an excellent recipe from my own country. A healthy Turkish meal

Mod Post : Could you please share a link without having to download an app. Thank You.

An apple. I really wanted cake, cookies, chips/crisps, ice cream...anything but fruit. But I have my eye on the prize which will be Christmas Day. The plan is to eat so much I get sick, LOL. Not literally of course. That’s just an expression. 😁

• Haha
Lunch
edamame avocado smash on toast with lettuce and tomato.
Plus a bowl of vegetable bean soup.

dinner
homemade pizza.
cauliflower crust with pasta sauce, chopped mushrooms, sliced sausage, green pepper, and mozzarella cheese shreds

oh darn, I forgot the sliced olives again.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52