Whatcha Eatin?

No. I hadn't tried the Koko one either but i was buying new stuff for my husband to try. I usually like Alpro.

He used to like Muller corner yoghurts but I don't know if there is a vegan one like that.

The Koko cheddar style cheese is nice but I've never had their yogurts. Alpro yogurts and desserts are really excellent, however
Oatly yogurts taste far better imo. :)

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
It is getting too chilly for a smoothie these days, so yesterday and today I cooked 1/2 cup rolled oats in the microwave with berries and then added all the other ingredients that I normally put in my smoothies including wakame, peanut butter powder, greens powder, ground flax, hemp seeds, turmeric/pepper, bit of salt, Vit C powder and banana with walnuts on top. So much warmer and satisfying.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Love
Reactions: Lou
I've been eating so much junk lately. I just had a fairly healthy breakfast. Cereal with sliced banana and soya milk. Green tea.

Reactions: Emma JC
I had the Gro vegan sandwich from co-op. They made it more Christmassy with extra veg and cranberry sauce in it. I think the soya protein they use in that sandwich is delicious.

it's steel cut oats today, mixed a few split red lentils mixed in, mixed frozen berries (thawed), banana, ground flax, hemp seeds, cinnamon, turmeric/pepper, maple syrup and a side of toast with peanut butter

Emma JC

I just finished leftover sesame ginger tofu for lunch. I was going to have it for dinner, but I couldn't wait. I so love this dish. 😁

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
It is getting too chilly for a smoothie these days, so yesterday and today I cooked 1/2 cup rolled oats in the microwave with berries and then added all the other ingredients that I normally put in my smoothies including wakame, peanut butter powder, greens powder, ground flax, hemp seeds, turmeric/pepper, bit of salt, Vit C powder and banana with walnuts on top. So much warmer and satisfying.

Emma JC
Doesn't sound like there is much room for the oatmeal ;)

• Haha
The last of my leftovers :
Ww pasta bolognese.
A slaw (cabbage & avocado) with Plamil/pumkin seeds/yeast flakes.
A banana plus a clementine