Whatcha Eatin?

Blueberry, banana and spinach smoothie.

I think I'm going to have Quorn vegan chicken and salad in a baguette for lunch.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
An individual cottage pie topped with parsnip mash and served with a cabbage slaw/vinaigrette/chia/pumpkin seeds/yeast flakes.
A persimmon.
A mug of elderflower & strawberry infusion.

I finished my nut roast (half is in the freezer for Christmas).
I also had a most delicious chopped vegetable salad with hummus dressing. I added chopped apple for extra sweetness.
View attachment 23011
Today's sandwich was the last of my nut roast as well, and I, too, have the other half in the freezer for Christmas. I can't wait to eat it again, haha. Your salad looks outstanding!

OMG, the Moving Mountains vegan burger! I think I must have eaten it last time when I felt unwell as this time it was lovely!

It was gorgeous this time. I split it in half and had it in two buns with lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup and gherkins.

I had some leftover potatoes with garlic, so I fried them with diced Tofurky Italian sausages, more garlic, rosemary fresh from the garden, tamari, balsamic vinegar and a little mustard. I served that combo on a bed of fresh arugula with some dried cranberries, and had a glass of orange juice with it.

It was so incredibly good.

I had some leftover potatoes with garlic, so I fried them with diced Tofurky Italian sausages, more garlic, rosemary fresh from the garden, tamari, balsamic vinegar and a little mustard. I served that combo on a bed of fresh arugula with some dried cranberries, and had a glass of orange juice with it.

It was so incredibly good.
That sounds amazing!