What did you have for lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have tacos. My manager is having a catered lunch for us and is including rice, beans and some peppers cooked separate from the meat. So nice being included! I'm bringing my own sour cream and some queso that I made for the taco dip.

A green shake:

Water, Oats (as flour), spinach, broccoli, powdered kale, fresh barley grass, a little onion and garlic and salt.

I had an indian street food takeaway. I had pan puri shots - they are yum, and vegetable dumplings.

This place is 100% veggie with vegan options.

Was treated out to a company lunch yesterday - went to a place that had some nice vegan options - I had barbacoa-seasoned cauliflower tacos on pita bread and a side of quinoa mixed in with various fresh chopped veggies like cucumber, bellpepper, parsley, etc. Was pretty good and VERY filling.

Reactions: hopeful
Today, I am having vegetables (left over from a broth a made last night) with brown rice and dressing.

French "fries"

Basically potatoes cut up into strips and added to the pan. I put together a mixture of flax seeds, onion, garlic, cayenne and salt in a blender with water and drizzled this over the potato strips.

Also had barley tea with crushed sunflower seeds and dates and tahini.

Having a tiny bit of goulash that my husband left from last night (he must have loved it there was a lot left) and a really big salad. The salad consists of radishes, green onion, one big baby cucumber, 1/4 of a red pepper, black beans and crispy onions topped with just ranch.

I'm having leftover rice and beans today for lunch. It was tasty, yesterday, but I'm craving something green right now. My cupboards and fridge are a bit bare at the moment. I might go out shopping later and get myself some fresh salad greens and spinach for Gomae.

I had a sandwich on bread from a bakery, fakin' bacon, tomato, and Veganaise. It was excellent!

ratatouille over brown rice (made it with some of my first eggplant harvest of the season - yay!)

Reactions: hopeful
Brown rice which was soaked overnight then boiled, some soybeans that were likewise soaked overnight then boiled, mixed with nutritional yeast, sunflower seeds, onion flakes, garlic powder and salt, a tomato and some lettuce and spinach.

When the boiling water from the brown rice is cooled then I will drink that - a large percentage of the vitamins and minerals are in there!

Reactions: Forest Nymph
Green salad with lettuce, pasta, oil, vinegar, lime juice, ginger, salt, crushed tortilla chips, a few Spanish olives and hot sauce.

It's so hot here. I can't wait to go home.

A mixture of potatoes, barley and pepitas soaked overnight (then made into flour), Vegemite, onion flakes, garlic powder and salt in a soup. Also had a sandwich consisting of tofu, tomatoes pickles, mustard and ketchup. I honestly ate too much for lunch today, I was stuffed.

Well, I splurged yesterday and went to my favorite vegan restaurant with my dear friend. I had a slice of vegan pizza and a glass of their house kombucha. It was delicious. It tasted like 3 more slices, but I restrained myself ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.