What did you have for lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also liked them. Even Aldi's vegan cheese tasted far better than Daiya.:D
I wish I liked the Aldi vegan cheese more. It tastes too sweet to me, so I actually prefer Daiya, but only the blocks. I don't like the shreds and the slices are just OK. I get the FYH smoked gouda for slices, and only occasionally, as it's pricey. I treated myself to the FYH in my last trip to the grocery store.

I'm having another panini for lunch, this time with sautéed kale in the mix. It's delicious!! I want to eat the entire bowl of kale, haha. I forgot how much I love it. I hadn't had it in more than a year.

I threw come cooked potato and frozen broccoli with a slice of the Parmela pepperjack on top. Not too bad, needed more chese!

Reactions: PTree15
Food was provided at work from Chik-fil-A. I had a discussion with Jeannette who was in charge of the food about what she could get me but today when the food arrived there was nothing. Luckily I had some crackers in my purse.

• Sad
Reactions: PTree15
I had left-over penne pasta with some IKEA veggie balls and a generous splash of "aubergine paste" and basic green salad on the side.

It was quite happy with that, and I was starving after a long walk home from town.

A veggie (squash, zucchini, roasted red peppers, spinach, onions) wrap with hummus; handful of potato chips.

Reactions: Emma JC
After getting cold from my walk I wanted a quick and easy soup, my go to for that is
a few potatoes
a couple of carrots
couple branches celery
small carton of chopped tomatoes added when the veggies are cooked
all of the above are organic
salt and pepper
simmer til cooked in a small amount of water
1 hot chilli pepper added at the end

Reactions: Emma JC
Status
Not open for further replies.