What did you have for lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I had a bowl of macaroni salad and some grapes. I'm not sure what I'll be having as I'm going to my cousin's for a visit this afternoon. I did make chocolate chip scones to bring, so I know I will one for dessert. :D

A quinoa, pea & avocado salad with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A mini olive stick.
Cherry & hibiscus infusion.

Reactions: Val
oh wow - I just made myself a quick pita pizza - so good and so easy - had some leftover pizza sauce, so threw it on a pita on a cookie sheet, added chopped greens, chopped mushroom, chopped green onions, some roasted red pepper from a jar, some green olives and a some shreds and then hot sauce when it came out of the oven

Emma JC
I took a pic but too lazy to transfer to my computer lol

I had vegan mac and cheese at a restaurant, and it was really good! I was there for a friend's birthday lunch. Previously at this place, I could order the house-made veggie burger, which is quite good, but they had two vegan items on special today: the mac and cheese and sloppy Joes! They use Beyond chorizo in the sloppy Joes. I'm very curious. I might have to try that if they offer it again. It was so nice to have more than one option.

Brunch today was:

Homemade hash browns, with pepitas, tomato sauce, my homemade pickles and vinegar, Cos lettuce and mustard greens from my garden, and spiced with rosemary, sage, salt and pepper.

Reactions: Brian W and Emma JC
Status
Not open for further replies.