michael white

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello people I hope you are having an amazing cruelty free weekend, I wanted to introduce myself. First the reason I joined this forum as I discovered some incredible recipes on here that lead to some really food eating. My name is Michael but my partner Marta may also be writing on here sometimes we run our online store that has a great range of vegan and gluten free products.

come check us out at www.wesovegan.es

or check out our Instagram account wesovegan

and finally if you have any questions or requests please email us at wesovegan

I hope you all have an amazing day :)

Hi :)

Thank you for the reply I hope you enjoyed your weekend ! Did you do anything special?

I shoveled snow! Which is a very good thing...KLS=karenlovessnow:D

Wow iv never been but it looks amazing ! I live in Barcelona have you ever been ?

Sadly, no...not much of a traveler...I will not fly. :)

Hi Michael , good to see you here :) ......things a pretty good down here (NZ) the whole country sorta shuts down over Christmas .

KLS52 that's a shame but I can imagine New York in winter must be pretty special

Hi Michael , good to see you here :) ......things a pretty good down here (NZ) the whole country sorta shuts down over Christmas .

Wow that must amazing but it's summer there now I just do t think Christmas would feel right if it's that warm but I would swap if I could I hate the cold.