Trader Joe's

I think Trader Joe's has decent prices. I do shop only for myself.

I found a new product today: "Vegan Spread and Dressing. Inspired By Mayo" It's not refrigerated. I bought one. Yet to try it.
Please review!

I have eyed the Kung Pao Tempura Cauliflower on my last two visits, but $5 a bag seems a little steep. Does anyone have a review to share?
I liked this, also. But it's best eaten right away so the Cauliflower stays crispy-ish. The leftovers were mushy when reheated but the flavor was still good.

Please review!
Thank you for the interest in my opinion. :)

I think it's pretty good. A little tangy. I'm not a fussy eater but the other TJ vegan mayo on the shelf that is not refrigerated (large jar), in my opinion is awful. I don't know if you have ever tried that one as a comparison.

I do know with TJ, things come and go and some things seem to stay.

Thank you for the interest in my opinion. :)

I think it's pretty good. A little tangy. I'm not a fussy eater but the other TJ vegan mayo on the shelf that is not refrigerated (large jar), in my opinion is awful. I don't know if you have ever tried that one as a comparison.

I do know with TJ, things come and go and some things seem to stay.
The low fat mayo :confused:! No,no,no! I remember that well!
I still have two big unopened jars of Just Mayo from when Target had them on sale! It'll be a while before I need more

I did see some Hampton Creek dressing at Target. I'm not sure if they had ranch there--I'd keep watching.

I'm mad at myself for forgetting to get some of that vegan mayo to try while I was there.

I got their pumpkin spice almond milk and the spices were way too strong. I couldn't drink it on it's own so I've been adding it to smoothies. It's good that way, but it overpowers all the other flavors. I also got some parsnips to try, I've never had them.

I tried their samosas and pakoras. The samosas were delicious, I already ate the whole package. :p The pakoras were gross and are going to the dogs.

Haha, must be nice to have nothing better to do than try to figure out who TJ's suppliers are.

I tried a new product today:

Organic Hemp Seed Bars

I bought them a couple of weeks ago but only just opened the box today. My review: Nice flavor, not too sweet, kind of small, so it’s really a snack, not a meal replacement.

Next time I’m at TJ’s, I think I’ll grab a box of the chia bars and see what they’re like.

Reactions: Val

Organic Hemp Seed Bars

I bought them a couple of weeks ago but only just opened the box today. My review: Nice flavor, not too sweet, kind of small, so it’s really a snack, not a meal replacement.

Next time I’m at TJ’s, I think I’ll grab a box of the chia bars and see what they’re like.
$2.99 isn't too bad. l just got a bag of hemp seeds from amazon- gonna try and make it my last purchase there!
l've been mixing the fresh PB from Fresh Thyme wth cacao powder date syrup ground oats and hemp seeds.

Reactions: Val
Has anyone tried the Everything But The Bagel seasoning? It's so good, I've tried it on bagels, veggie burgers, and toast. I'm going to try it in mashed potatoes next.

Trader-Joes-Everything-But-the-Bagel-Sesame-Seasoning.jpg

Reactions: Val and Amy SF
I should get that next time i go. I forgot my reason for wanting to go :???:. Something only at TJ's.... not tempeh, not soyrizo,

Organic Hemp Seed Bars

So I did get the chia bars, and, well...

...meh, didn’t like them as much as the hemp bars. The chia bars have a weird texture and flavor, and they’re a bit sweeter than the hemp bars. I’ll stick with just the hemp bars.

Behold, Aldi’s vegan offering in their home market, Germany:

5A984048-CA79-4274-B2E2-6382F38156AD.jpeg

Yep, you see that correctly: An assorted box with Tofu, veggie dogs, veggie burger, veggie cold cut and veggie schnitzel. That’s it, in addition to a single Oat-Rice drink, hummus, and the produce section.

I always get really jealous when I see what extravagant vegan items they offer in other countries. Not at home.