TV & Film The TV Room

I might watch an episode of Fire Country to see what I think. It keeps coming up on my TV as recommended for me.

Reactions: Emma JC
We started Murder One, the second season. It has Antony Lapaguila in it. I'm probably spelling his name wrong.

last night we watched the first episode of Survivor 46 and tonight we will watch the first episode of Elspeth - loved her on the Good Wife etc

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Agree
Reactions: Lou
it was a good show, she is funny and smart and I am looking forward to the whole season

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I watched all of the Good Wife but never finished the Good Fight. Might need to go back to that.
Also if anyone else is a big fan of the Kings, check out Brain Dead. It never got the attention it deserved.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I saw something in the news about a TV show called Extraordinary. So far its only one season with eight 30 minute episodes. So it isn't much of a commitment.

It's a British show In the US it's on Hulu. In other places you might have to look for it on Disney or Star.

The premise of the show is that it takes place in a world where everyone get a superpower when they turn 18. Except or the main character, Jen, who just turned 25 and still has no power. Some people have really cool super powers and some people have pretty useless ones.

The writers have done an excellent job of creating prats and pitfalls around the superpowers.

I just watched the first three episodes. I have trouble with the accents but I have the subtitles turned on.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Since I last visited the forum, my most notable watched series has to be "The Brothers Sun" on Netflix.

Funny and suspenseful with Michelle Yeoh giving a great performance as Taiwanese-American crime family leader.
Unfortunately will not get a second season, but that seems logical to me, as most of what might happen from the initial situation already has happened in season one and it seems hard to think of some interesting new story to come up after everything that has already happened.

So, it can stand on its own as a great finished 8-episodes mini series.

The Rookie is back. Kind of weird having to wait a week to watch the next episode. (started watching S1 after the first 5 seasons were done. Now watching S6 in real time).

and watched another episode of Extraordinary. There is a Vet with the Dr. Doolittle super power. But is more nightmare than dream come true. Maybe we don't want to know what our pets think.

• Wow
I finished S1 of Extraordinary. And I was happy to see that there is already a S2 available online.
the seasons are short and the episodes are only half an hour.

going to watch some of season 2 tonight.

Watching Food Network Guys Grocery G show featuring vegan chefs. Great representation, they give them great remarks but why not promote a show?

Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
What happened to Elsbeth? I was planning on watching another episode - is it postponed because of .... spring break?

Reactions: Andy_T
Started to watch "Ozark" on Netflix. Still on series one, so wondering how they will fill a further 3 series? No spoilers please!!

I forgot how depressing watching Grey's Anatomy can be. Lots of emotion and death. I've been doing a lot of crying the last few weeks! 😭

• Friendly