TV & Film The TV Room

yup - years ago I was a NASCAR fan and particularly Rusty Wallace - we paid a lot of money for very expensive tickets over the pit and I stood in line to have him sign it / meet him - he was rude and abrupt and after signing my ticket swept it off to the side instead of handing it back to me - I almost lost it - that was the first and last time that I made any attempt to do such a thing

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
Yeah, it's the same with famous musicians. So many people want to meet them, etc. I'd rather not risk that they are rude and nasty, so I've never gone out of my way to hang around after a show for a photo or autograph. I did win a meet-and-greet with Metallica many years ago, and that was pretty cool. I had never entered, but my friend and I were going to hit up four Metallica shows in a span of eight or nine days, and she was like, just enter, we might end up at the same meet-and-greet. Well, I entered and I won on the first try, lol. She won as well, but it was for a different show.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chryssie