TV & Film The TV Room

^ I saw that show advertised. I haven't seen the original film.

We have started watching Murder One as we didn't see it in the 90s.

^ I saw that show advertised. I haven't seen the original film.

I saw the orriginal film and I really liked it, but I read that the new tv show only uses the premise of the show.
I also just learned that it was also a tv show in the 90s. And the the new tv show is closer to that than the movie.
the old tv show was ranked at 7.1. higher than the new one.
Maybe I'll watch that instead.

I didn't know it was a 90s show either.

I only remembered it is the Superbowl today, well tonight for me. I will start watching it if I'm still awake.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
I tried to stay awake to watch the Superbowl, but fell asleep.

We did start the new Law & Order beforehand. I didn't realise it was coming out with another series so soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Emma JC
I'm watching Usher on the Superbowl last night. He is a good singer, but the only song I know is the one on now. Yeah!

Reactions: PTree15
I saw a clip of Grey's Anatomy on a fb reel and it peaked my interest. I decided to go to the episode and watch it. I got hooked. I've been binge-ing from season 12 ever since. I forgot how good it was lol.

So intense!

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I saw a clip of Grey's Anatomy on a fb reel and it peaked my interest. I decided to go to the episode and watch it. I got hooked. I've been binge-ing from season 12 ever since. I forgot how good it was lol.

So intense!
Ha!
I startred watching that show 20 years ago. In real time on broadcast tv. Then when I didn't have cable I kept up with the DVD releases. At some point, maybe season 9, after almost all the original cast members were gone, I lost interest. It seemed like they were recycling the plots. In defense of the writers I think the recycling plots were intentional. maybe something for the die hards that were there from the beginning to connect with. But anyway I stopped watching it.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
Ha!
I startred watching that show 20 years ago. In real time on broadcast tv. Then when I didn't have cable I kept up with the DVD releases. At some point, maybe season 9, after almost all the original cast members were gone, I lost interest. It seemed like they were recycling the plots. In defense of the writers I think the recycling plots were intentional. maybe something for the die hards that were there from the beginning to connect with. But anyway I stopped watching it.
I hate when they start getting rid of original characters but I was lucky that I really liked most of the new ones/replacements. I watched the first 14-15 seasons then two years ago I played catch up and watched through season 19. I don't remember which of the current characters (I'm on season 13) end up leaving. I do recall not being thrilled with 19. But I'll see how it goes when I get there again. Season 20 is being released in March.

• Friendly
I hate when they start getting rid of original characters but I was lucky that I really liked most of the new ones/replacements. I watched the first 14-15 seasons then two years ago I played catch up and watched through season 19. I don't remember which of the current characters (I'm on season 13) end up leaving. I do recall not being thrilled with 19. But I'll see how it goes when I get there again. Season 20 is being released in March.
I disliked it whenever they killed off a character. It seemed like they always killed my favorite ones.
I think it was the death of Little Grey that was the beginning of the end for me.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
Started watching the new show "Tracker" which stars Justin Hartley from "This is Us." Two episodes so far and pretty good. Finished "La Brea" which the series ended. Started watching "Fire Country." I like that one so far too.

Fire Country has the actor from Seal Team in it.

We finished the first series of Murder One last night.

I read that they might be reviving Once Upon a Time. I used to really like that show.

I never watched "Seal Team" but I recognize Billy Burke from many other shows! I don't know the young guy at at all though, I really like the show.

Reactions: Raven