The introductions thread

Hello, I'm a returning member to this board. I left and decided to come back with a new name. No I wasn't banned :)

I still see some familiar names but I wasn't a super big poster here.

Welcome back! :wave:

Out of curiosity, what was your old name? (If you're willing to tell us.)

Hello, I'm new here. I have been vegetarian since 1973 and mostly vegan since 1992ish, at first because my daughter was diagnosed with a dairy allergy and now by choice. I am interested in learning some new recipes, helping my youngest child continue to feel positive and proud of being vegan, and, to be bluntly honest, because i don't have enough veg*n friends in my life.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Hello, I'm new here. I have been vegetarian since 1973 and mostly vegan since 1992ish, at first because my daughter was diagnosed with a dairy allergy and now by choice. I am interested in learning some new recipes, helping my youngest child continue to feel positive and proud of being vegan, and, to be bluntly honest, because i don't have enough veg*n friends in my life.

I look forward to getting to know you.

:welcome:

Hello @veg1973 , a friendly welcome from likely the other end of the world, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.

Speaking of which ("other end of the world"), where do you live?
If you want to find new vegan and vegetarian friends not only virtually, that might be a good starting point.

Thanks, Andy. I don't like to advertise my exact location on the internet, but it's easy enough to figure out culturally.

I'm mostly looking for virtual friends right now.