The introductions thread

Hi all! Some of you I know, others have seen me posting this weekend. I was a longtime member of VeggieBoards, until the apocalypse. Some of you I see on FB as well.

But, some of you don’t know me, and some barely recall. I am 35, live in Ohio, been veg since 2000 and vegan since 2015. I work in a credit union, feed vegan food to my city’s hungriest people every Sunday, am an upcycler extraordinaire, and I’m a performance poet. Plus, my garden will take over the world by this time next year. Power to the sweet peas!

Hi all! Some of you I know, others have seen me posting this weekend. I was a longtime member of VeggieBoards, until the apocalypse. Some of you I see on FB as well.

But, some of you don’t know me, and some barely recall. I am 35, live in Ohio, been veg since 2000 and vegan since 2015. I work in a credit union, feed vegan food to my city’s hungriest people every Sunday, am an upcycler extraordinaire, and I’m a performance poet. Plus, my garden will take over the world by this time next year. Power to the sweet peas!

Hi, Skylark! :wave: Pleasantly surprised to see you pop back in.

Reactions: MadamSarcastra