The introductions thread

Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm a vegan newbie. I tried veganism for about 10 months in 2021 but went back to eating meat and dairy etc, when I went to Republic of Georgia to stay with my wife's family. They are regular meat eaters and I fell at the first hurdle. I've been back on a vegan diet for about a month now. My wife and children are over in Georgia at the moment and I'm working in UK. Real test will be when I go back to Georgia for Christmas to be with my family. Can I continue a Vegan diet? With the help with my wife who mainly eats vegan herself so I think this time I will not be tempted. TBH I don't miss meat, cheese etc. Other things I'm doing in my life: I'm writing a Historical fiction novel that I've nearly finished the first draft. Taking me over 18 months so far. Hopefully fully finished and ready for publishing May 2024. For a living I drive coaches.
If your wife is on board, then things will definitely be easier. Fingers crossed!

And best of luck with your fiction novel! What time & place is it set in?

Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm a vegan newbie. I tried veganism for about 10 months in 2021 but went back to eating meat and dairy etc, when I went to Republic of Georgia to stay with my wife's family. They are regular meat eaters and I fell at the first hurdle. I've been back on a vegan diet for about a month now. My wife and children are over in Georgia at the moment and I'm working in UK. Real test will be when I go back to Georgia for Christmas to be with my family. Can I continue a Vegan diet? With the help with my wife who mainly eats vegan herself so I think this time I will not be tempted. TBH I don't miss meat, cheese etc. Other things I'm doing in my life: I'm writing a Historical fiction novel that I've nearly finished the first draft. Taking me over 18 months so far. Hopefully fully finished and ready for publishing May 2024. For a living I drive coaches.

welcome to the forum, so happy you were able to get back on the wagon.... I fell off a number of times on my journey to here and it is so good to have a spouse that is supportive

looking forward to your contributions to the forum

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

welcome to the forum, so happy you were able to get back on the wagon.... I fell off a number of times on my journey to here and it is so good to have a spouse that is supportive

looking forward to your contributions to the forum

Emma JC
Thank you. Already I've noticed when I go to the supermarket I'm not tempted or have cravings for pastries, sweets, meats cheese or anything like that.

Reactions: Emma JC
welcome Stephane - bienvenue sur la forum

So nice to have more fellow Canadians join us. I live just outside of Toronto so not terribly close to you but not too far.

We look forward to your contributions.

Emma JC

Reactions: vgStef
Hello there!
Just another - quite unapologetic, some would say militant - vegan here, in hope of meeting some fellow vegans to discuss vegan matters with.
Otherwise, there is nothing special I could write as an introduction: since I could be an illustration to the "I have no personality" starterpack's metalhead/dark soul edition, I don't find it appropriate (or necessary) to come with any fancy ego trip. Anyway, cheers!

Hello there!
Just another - quite unapologetic, some would say militant - vegan here, in hope of meeting some fellow vegans to discuss vegan matters with.
Otherwise, there is nothing special I could write as an introduction: since I could be an illustration to the "I have no personality" starterpack's metalhead/dark soul edition, I don't find it appropriate (or necessary) to come with any fancy ego trip. Anyway, cheers!
Hello and welcome!!

Reactions: deadknight
Hello there!

hello and welcome!

Is it a dimension we are aware of? :D

Emma JC