The introductions thread

Hi there. I'm new to the forum. I'm a 58 year old female and reside in Chicago IL. In May I will be vegan for 5 years. I'm excited to interact on the forum and share ideas!
Welcome on board! I've been to Chicago many times as my wife's family lives there. It might be my favourite big city. (Or the one I dislike the least!) It seems like an excellent place for vegan food, relatively speaking.

Reactions: Mazen
Heĺlo,
I joined a few weeks ago and forgot to introduce myself. I will have been vegan 29yrs on 29th August. I live in the UK l don't know many vegans offline. I am probably older than most on here l am 66. None of my family were vegan. I live with my dog l am one of jehovahs witnesses.

Heĺlo,
I joined a few weeks ago and forgot to introduce myself. I will have been vegan 29yrs on 29th August. I live in the UK l don't know many vegans offline. I am probably older than most on here l am 66. None of my family were vegan. I live with my dog l am one of jehovahs witnesses.
Hi and welcome!

Welcome from BC, Canada!

Heĺlo,

hello and welcome to the forum - there are a few of us here that are a bit north of 60

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Hi and welcome Yurey I’m gluten free as well and almost vegan.
Looking forward to reading your posts 👍

Reactions: Yureyc
Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm a vegan newbie. I tried veganism for about 10 months in 2021 but went back to eating meat and dairy etc, when I went to Republic of Georgia to stay with my wife's family. They are regular meat eaters and I fell at the first hurdle. I've been back on a vegan diet for about a month now. My wife and children are over in Georgia at the moment and I'm working in UK. Real test will be when I go back to Georgia for Christmas to be with my family. Can I continue a Vegan diet? With the help with my wife who mainly eats vegan herself so I think this time I will not be tempted. TBH I don't miss meat, cheese etc. Other things I'm doing in my life: I'm writing a Historical fiction novel that I've nearly finished the first draft. Taking me over 18 months so far. Hopefully fully finished and ready for publishing May 2024. For a living I drive coaches.

Last edited: