Supper/Dinner Time ! What's on the menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I should make some effort as it is Valentine's Day.:p We are having vegan schnitzels with corn on the cob and fried green bell peppers and onions. I'm either going to make homemade chips in the oven or dauphinoise potatoes.
Dauphinoise potatoes | VRC | veganrecipeclub.org.uk

For dessert we have fresh strawberries, cheesecake, vanilla ice cream, raspberry ice cream and raspberry sauce.:oops::)

Wow - wish that I was invited.:p

I thought I should make some effort as it is Valentine's Day.:p We are having vegan schnitzels with corn on the cob and fried green bell peppers and onions. I'm either going to make homemade chips in the oven or dauphinoise potatoes.
Dauphinoise potatoes | VRC | veganrecipeclub.org.uk

For dessert we have fresh strawberries, cheesecake, vanilla ice cream, raspberry ice cream and raspberry sauce.:oops::)

Swedish glace ?:D

I made veggie calzones, which I haven't had in ages, and they were so good. They had broccoli, spinach, red onions, garlic, parsley and Daiya cheddar inside. I have several left over. :)

Mini crab cakes from gardein with herb roasted b sprouts and a "tarter" sauce made with tofutti sour cream, a pickle, garlic powder, onion powder, celery salt, mustard powder, basil, thyme and lemon juice.

Reactions: PTree15
A red cabbage salad seasoned with mayonnaise and a sprinkle of sunflower seeds and nooch.
A slice of granary toast with evo spread.

Kiwis, strawberries and blueberries for dessert.

I didn't have time to make a proper meal.

Red cabbage salad with sunflower seeds, raisins and a light mayonnaise plus nooch.

Leftover leek and tofu pilaf made with organic brown rice.

A banana and berry 'ice cream' made in my Ninja.

Reactions: PTree15
I am having a leftover veggie calzone, some leftover mashed squash and a salad with Italian dressing.

Those look fantastic, shyvas!
Tonight, I will have Gardein fishless filets with vegan tartar sauce and some leftover sides: mashed squash with maple syrup and brown sugar and some fried cabbage. Red wine will also be included.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Amy's vegan lasagne with some salad. It was alright but extremely salty & not cheesy enough.

We just had the best Thai food, all vegan take out. It was an extra $1 each for brown rice, which I grumbled about until I saw it was actually black rice, my favorite!! Everything was great, I had a little mango avocado red onion salad with a delicious dressing, and sweet and sour mixed crisp veggies and that glorious rice.

They threw in some free spring rolls, too. :) Husband got ginger tofu veg stirfry, son got a green tofu curry with coconut milk, green veggies including peas, and baby basil leaves on top. I tasted everything (lol) and it was all great. The red and yellow peppers in everything were amazing, and the intricate spices!. I need to cook Thai dishes, I am inspired. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.