Supper/Dinner Time ! What's on the menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chicory and fennel salad with evo/lemon dressing plus nooch.

Steamed courgettes, brussels with a drizzle of evo plus a couple of slices of freshly baked, granary loaf with evo spread.

Strawberries and kiwis for dessert.

I made a big batch of seitan so am making a seitan, sweet potato Madras curry served with brown rice and bananas.

Kiwis & strawberries for dessert.

I'm having a glass of full bodied Bordeaux as a pre dinner drink.

Reactions: PTree15
seitan curry.jpg

A small glass of full bodied red wine.

Leftover seitan & sweet potato curry served with brown rice and tomatoes.

Strawberries & kiwis for dessert.

Last edited:
Leek & courgette soup served with a drizzle of evo, cream and a sprinkle of nooch plus hot toasted granary bread with evo spread.

Kiwis for dessert.

I will be having Gardein fishless filets with vegan tartar sauce, sweet potato wedges and a salad of mixed greens topped with Italian dressing.
If I have room, I will have a peanut butter and banana smoothie made with almond milk and topped with a little bit of maple syrup.

Reactions: shyvas
A bowl of miso ginger broth with bok choy, mushrooms, onion, garlic, carrots, red pepper, teriyaki baked tofu, soba noodles and edamame. I baked the tofu, cooked the noodles separate from broth and veggies. It was very, very good. All textures came out perfect.

Gardein barbecued beefless tips topped with Daiya mozzarella, baked sweet potato wedges and a salad of mixed greens, shredded carrots, raisins, walnuts and green olives topped with Italian dressing.

Baked apples with cinnamon for dessert.

Leftover courgette & leek soup with evo and nooch. Granary toast with evo spread and sliced seitan. A finely chopped fennel salad with evo/lemon vinaigrette and a sprinkle of nooch.

Kiwis and strawberries for dessert.

A Gardein lime & chipotle tender wrapped in a ww tortilla. A Chinese stiry fry with fresh coriander.

Strawberries, kiwis and bananas for dessert.

Don't feel like cooking today, so I grabbed a little somethin' at Pannini's Deli (next town over) to have for my late-night din-din....
18_jerusalem@2x.jpg

The Jerusalem Wrap: Spinach wrap with stuffed grape leaves, hummus, evoo, and fresh tabouli. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.