Supper/Dinner Time ! What's on the menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A veggie burger served with wholewheat macaroni and brussels plus a drizzle of evo and a sprinkle of nooch.

Berries and soya cream for dessert.

Reactions: PTree15
Spaghetti squash enchiladas. I tried to post a pic from my iPad, but for some reason, the options for replying and uploading a photo option were not available.

Reactions: hungryraccoon
I am having the spaghetti squash enchiladas with the apple and endive salad again. :) I love that those two dishes make enough for four meals. Very economical!

Excellent. You're on your way to owning a house.:up:
:D I'm amazed at how much I am saving by not eating out at work every day and buying Starbucks so often. I really shouldn't be surprised, lol. I also can't believe how lazy I got, but I am glad I am back in the mode. My food is so much better than what they serve at work anyway, except for maybe the salads. They have great options for that, and sometimes I like getting one there when I don't feel like making one from home..

Reactions: ledboots
:D I'm amazed at how much I am saving by not eating out at work every day and buying Starbucks so often. I really shouldn't be surprised, lol. I also can't believe how lazy I got, but I am glad I am back in the mode. My food is so much better than what they serve at work anyway, except for maybe the salads. They have great options for that, and sometimes I like getting one there when I don't feel like making one from home..

Yes, it is amazing how much cheaper home cooked food is. Furthermore, cooking and preparing food from scratch is so much healthier and tastier.

When I used to have my meals at work, I would always bring them in a container. Furthermore, if I want a cup of coffee, I just add a some instant coffee ( in a stick) to some very hot water as we have a water distributor.

Reactions: PTree15
I got out of work super late, and I didn't really feel like cooking, so I made a huge salad of spinach, tomatoes, red onions, chickpeas, walnuts, raisins, green olives and pepperoncini topped with Italian dressing. It was just what I needed. I am having a banana-peanut butter smoothie made with almond milk for dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.