Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

had a nice satisfying meal last night - one large head of romaine ripped up and I made minimalistbaker's caesar dressing again only this time I had hummus so it was simpler to make, with a huge sweet potato cut in half and baked in the oven along with Gardein fish

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven and Val
Making a barley stuffed pepper. I only have one pepper. The barley is with lots of herbs, spices, half a tomato, some green olives and salad dressings. I am baking some old bread for crumbs. I will stuff it all later. It needs to marinade.

Grilled vegan sausage with mustard, macaroni salad and grilled asparagus. My friend gave me two bags of bialys and she threw in some asparagus. Happy, happy. Oh, and beer. :D

Grilled vegan sausage with mustard, macaroni salad and grilled asparagus. My friend gave me two bags of bialys and she threw in some asparagus. Happy, happy. Oh, and beer. :D
I had to look up biayls--sounds like something my grandmother would make! She also made rolls with yeast dough. I so need to grow herbs! What a good day to get stuff started!

Making my jackfruit seitan ribs now! I've been craving them so badly! I looked when I last made them-- May 3! Seems much longer... That's a nice thing about this page! This time I'm making double--my sons been craving them too.

last night was hearty bean veggie soup from beans in the freezer - potato, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, zucchini, cabbage, froz corn, parsnip, veggie stock powder, miso, gochujang, can of tomatoes, beans with a small baguette

tonight is going to be whole wheat penne, garlic, onions, greens etc, with Field Roast Italian sausage and maybe a caesar salad

Emma JC

Reactions: Val and PTree15
I had to look up biayls--sounds like something my grandmother would make! She also made rolls with yeast dough. I so need to grow herbs! What a good day to get stuff started!

Making my jackfruit seitan ribs now! I've been craving them so badly! I looked when I last made them-- May 3! Seems much longer... That's a nice thing about this page! This time I'm making double--my sons been craving them too.
My mom planted her herb garden today. She's psyched. She planted rosemary, basil, dill, oregano and parsley. I'm doing basil. I finally can leave it outside now.

I really need to get jackfruit. I had a jackfruit shepherd's pie from a vegan place near me around St. Patrick's Day, and it was delicious.

Reactions: Emma JC and Val
I think I must be the only vegan who doesn't like jackfruit. :laughing: They have started putting it in loads of vegan products here. I'm not sure if it is the jackfruit I don't like or the BBQ sauce it normally comes in.

I'm not sure what to have tonight. I have lots of food in as we got our shopping delivered today.

I think I must be the only vegan who doesn't like jackfruit. :laughing: They have started putting it in loads of vegan products here. I'm not sure if it is the jackfruit I don't like or the BBQ sauce it normally comes in.

I'm not sure what to have tonight. I have lots of food in as we got our shopping delivered today.
I really only like jackfruit in the seitan ribs, it gives it a good texture but not flavor. I made it bbq on it's own and didn't care for it at all

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and Emma JC