Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

oh my was I full - we made refried bean burritos last night with just jalapeno and cheez inside and on top a huge amount of pico made from onions, cherry tomatoes, olives and then lots of chopped greens.... the 'over the top' was the side of mexican spiced rice that we made and the extra cheez on top of the burritos........ so delicious though and I couldn't stop eating - there is just something about the refried beans in the burrito that is so so tasty

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

oh my was I full - we made refried bean burritos last night with just jalapeno and cheez inside and on top a huge amount of pico made from onions, cherry tomatoes, olives and then lots of chopped greens.... the 'over the top' was the side of mexican spiced rice that we made and the extra cheez on top of the burritos........ so delicious though and I couldn't stop eating - there is just something about the refried beans in the burrito that is so so tasty

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I love refried beans, not that I ever fry them to begin with, and I'm sure neither do you, but mashed beans don't sound appetizing
I should make all that tomorrow!

I just had the last of tofu quiche and broccoli

Oh, my poor arteries. lol. I don't pull my deep fryer off the shelf very often, but I plan on making falafels tomorrow night. Sure, they're okay baked , but deep fried is just way better, which I am quite sure no one would disagree. Anyhow, I'm currently soaking my chickpeas for those. Tonight though, I'm making deep fried oyster mushroom burgers. I picked up a fresh baked bun at the local bakery this morning. The oyster mushroom clusters I found are gorgeous. I lucked out, as they must have just put a fresh box out.

What I really need is an air fryer. Maybe some day I will get one.

Oh, my poor arteries. lol. I don't pull my deep fryer off the shelf very often, but I plan on making falafels tomorrow night. Sure, they're okay baked , but deep fried is just way better, which I am quite sure no one would disagree. Anyhow, I'm currently soaking my chickpeas for those. Tonight though, I'm making deep fried oyster mushroom burgers. I picked up a fresh baked bun at the local bakery this morning. The oyster mushroom clusters I found are gorgeous. I lucked out, as they must have just put a fresh box out.

What I really need is an air fryer. Maybe some day I will get one.

I really like oyster mushrooms.

• Agree
Reactions: Veganite