Health Issues Sleep problems

Second night in a row of bad sleep. Bah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's tough. I hope that you manage to get through your day without dozing off.

I woke up at 4 with a headache due to drinking a 1/4 of glass of white wine. French wine is full of sulphites so I'll have to buy some Californian wine which is very low in sulphites.

I did make it through but I was terribly cranky and whiny. Luckily my office-mates are used to my whacky personality and can humor me. We are a uniquely tolerant and annoying foursome and we are used to each other's idiosyncrasies, lol.

Sorry about your headache. I hate when we like certain food/drink that doesn't agree with us. It's not fair, lol.

I did make it through but I was terribly cranky and whiny. Luckily my office-mates are used to my whacky personality and can humor me.

Sorry about your headache. I hate when we like certain food/drink that doesn't agree with us. It's not fair, lol.

That sounds nice.

I agree especially when it comes to a glass of wine or a cocktail.

Reactions: KLS52

This, again. Bed at 10:30, wide awake at 3:30. Been lying here for two hours and I can't take it anymore. Guess I'll get up.

You have far more patience than me. I usually get up after 10 minutes after waking.:D
That's because you only have sweet Shyva to contend with. :doggy: I have four maniacal cats, lol. If I get up, all bets are off where they're concerned. I'm seriously considering getting one of those chamber pots from the 1800's so I don't have to deal with them when I get up to go to the bathroom! :rofl:

That's because you only have sweet Shyva to contend with. :doggy: I have four maniacal cats, lol. If I get up, all bets are off where they're concerned. I'm seriously considering getting one of those chamber pots from the 1800's so I don't have to deal with them when I get up to go to the bathroom! :rofl:

Haha. Shyva usually gets up with me regardless of what time it is. However, she does go back to sleep on the settee !!! You seem like a popular woman have 4 bed mates !!!!!:D

Most nights I lock them out. They have become unbearable and I wouldn't even get my 4-5 hours if I let stay with me. Joon and Ben are the only ones who semi behave at night. Believe it or not, Stella is the worst. Maybe because she is the youngest at two years old.

Most nights I lock them out. They have become unbearable and I wouldn't even get my 4-5 hours if I let stay with me. Joon and Ben are the only ones who semi behave at night. Believe it or not, Stella is the worst. Maybe because she is the youngest at two years old.

Sounds like a crazy bunch of kids, you have.:p Stellas are known to be trouble makers….:D

Last edited:
My sleep has been awful of late. I just keep staying up too late because I have so much to do. I was up past 1:30 a.m. again last night. I'm shooting for 11 p.m. tonight, which means I probably won't fall asleep until midnight or so, lol. But that would be an improvement. I'm tired today. I've had two cups of coffee; usually I have just one in the morning.

I've been sleeping so much better since getting sick in December. Weird. Although I'm awake now and have been for about an hour and a half. I can handle a bad night here and there.

Reactions: Naturebound1
I got about 6 hours. Not bad, but I did wake up twice for no good reason. Fortunately, I was able to go right back to sleep.

I guess the party's over. Third bad night in a row. :(

Did anything happen that might have disturbed your sleep pattern ?
Not that I can think of. This has been going on and off for so many years, now, I feel like I know all of the dos and don'ts...like, literally everything. I could write a book on how to get a good night's sleep, only I can't practice what I preach, lol.