US New items at Trader Joe's

Those mini marshmallows would be perfect in the hot cocoa bombs! And I like the Jo Jo cookies. They can keep the rest. Although I might like to try the gingerbread cake.

I finally got up the nerve to ask my new neighbor friend if she would be interested in going so looks like I have a driving buddy to go with now! I would go once a month for sure.

Those mini marshmallows would be perfect in the hot cocoa bombs! And I like the Jo Jo cookies. They can keep the rest. Although I might like to try the gingerbread cake.

I finally got up the nerve to ask my new neighbor friend if she would be interested in going so looks like I have a driving buddy to go with now! I would go once a month for sure.
Agree on the marshmallows! The Jo Jo cookies sound good, too. The coffee sounds interesting, and I would consider the ginger loaf, but I like to make my own gingerbread. Dang, now I want gingerbread and hot cocoa. :D

Reactions: Lou and KLS52
I called to check up on the jumbo raisins-they'd been missing a while! They had them back so I made a trip. Love them so much
I also got the chili onion garlic 'crunch', cause I was so intrigues by what 'crunched'. They're red chili flakes, onion and what seems to be coarse salt that makes the crunch :shrug:, all in an oil base. It's ok, but wouldn't buy again. It was a small jar for like $3.99

I also bought Sipping Chocolate. It's in a 8 oz tin for $3.99 and ingredients are sugar, alkalized chocolate, and natural ingredients. Going online I found things that say it's vegan, with (soy) labeled next to the 'natural', but my tin doesn't have (soy)
I emailed them
I don't question sugar in products, so it's only the 'natural' that gets me

It's so good in oatmilk, and no, I don't care about using regular cocoa 😆. This is easily mixed and better. Dutch processed ?

I got TJ's Green Curry SImmer sauce, and used up all my veggies-cooked cauliflower, peas, carrots, red pepper, onions,and had with rice
Curry was one thing I used to like to get at restaurants and rarely made good myself, cause I can't follow recipes. This sauce was just right though, and I will buy again--my curry Thai place is gone :worried:.
1647896033205.png

Nothing new,but Trader Joes frozen organic broccoli is pretty bad!
I thought I remembered it being not good, but Aldi's has been missing on/off so I figured I should get it there.
Aldi has the best organic,and conventional, frozen veggies--esp the broccoli, and the mixed veg!
TJ's is good for the haricovert (sp), edamame,and corn

I read somewhere about Trade Joes Almond Butter Puffs Cereal. so I bought a box. Not for breakfast but I like to munch on crunchy and sweet things while watching TV. These hit the spot and they are not particuarly unhealthy.

I love snacking on dry cereal too.

Reactions: Emma JC
Free samples are back!
I can vouch. I saw them there last week

I did like to get the sample coffee!
The last time I got a sample there the sign was for veggies, even with a bag to display. I bit into some thing that brought bile up my throat and really bad tasting. It turned out to be a piece of chicken! They messed up, and looking at the samples you couldn't even tell. It's rare they have anything good. Maybe crackers 🙄
But yeah, coffee!

Reactions: HappyRoxy and Lou
Has anyone tried the beefless Bulgogi?
I haven't been a fan of their spices generally

I just came back from TJ's and boy, they were crowded! I went for crucifereous crunch salad mix, and also got a raw veggie mix that was similair, but also had cauliflower, pea pods and broccoli.
A bag of satsumas, which are super easy to peel. Those always disappoint as seeming a bit watery, but very good in salad
Jackfruit
Found the dairy free chocolate chips are now in dark, semi, and chunks. Got semi sweet
Frozen strawberries
frozen Mushroom Medley--been wanting to try these in a linguini. Realized I did not check for dairy
Edamame, shelled and unshelled
Vacuum packed olives
sprouted tofu
another soy chorizo
candied ginger slices
Veg biryani for a special work lunch
Their large macaroni
Japanese sweet potato
Bread & butter pickle slices

Last edited:
The mushroom medley says vegan on the back. I knew i would have read the ingredients otherwise! :joy:
Can't wait to try a pasta!

Reactions: KLS52
Again, the pickles. I had no problems with finding bread and butter pickles without corn syrup, that I liked. Tj's was the last ones lately, and now they are not nearly as crisp as they were! Aldi added corn syrup, Mt Olive naturals got soft, now TJ's are soft, and just aren't right.

• Sad
Reactions: KLS52