How to Sneak A Bulldog Into A 4 Star Hotel

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score
ever wondered if you could sneak a 50lb bulldog into a 4 star hotel? well now you know! this was during the trip from Iowa to Florida with my dog, Ooby. I flew up there on a Friday and drove her down through Sunday to Florida where i'm living now. it was quite an adventure
1Wink.gif

Reactions: Mel and Dedalus
That was pretty awesome, great job! Of course you know there are cameras in the elevator right? That was really risky to expose the asset for even a second on the way up. Nerves of steel! Ooby must not bark either eh?

Reactions: Bite Size Vegan
That was pretty awesome, great job! Of course you know there are cameras in the elevator right? That was really risky to expose the asset for even a second on the way up. Nerves of steel! Ooby must not bark either eh?
only once in a blue moon will she bark…and even then i call it a "burf" because it doesn't really reach "bark" level. and yes, we were playing with fire…. ;)

That's good. I would be way more worried about my hotel 'neighbors' reporting me than actual hotel security. Iowa hmm? That's my neck of the woods. Depending on what part of Iowa you were in.

They don't usually monitor cameras and, if they do, they don't usually have staff to do it full time. They just glance at it from time to time and review the footage if the need arises. So if the dog had decided to eat the TV or something and they hadn't bought into your explanation of how it happened (gnomes came in and did it, it was like that when I got here, etc.) , they might have then gone and reviewed the video for investigative purposes. They then would have picked up on the dog and billed you for a fine and property damage.

That was cool though. My pug and my younger cat definitely couldn't have pulled it off. The older ragdoll, however, would have just flopped and went with the flow so long as I stuck my hand under the blanket and gave her a quick pet every 20 minutes or so. The vibrating blanket might have caused suspicion if they got close enough, though.

Reactions: Bite Size Vegan
That's good. I would be way more worried about my hotel 'neighbors' reporting me than actual hotel security. Iowa hmm? That's my neck of the woods. Depending on what part of Iowa you were in.
Iowa City. lived in Iowa 10 years…want to go back ASAP..not a fan of Florida. whereabouts are you at?

Awesome. The US needs more pet-friendly hotels. Iowa City isn't too far from me. I'm not a fan of Midwestern winters and would much rather be in Florida myself!

Cute pup. I have lived in Tampa all of my life. I can not stand cold, so I am a Floridian.