How do you REALLY feel?

I think he might be referring to “there is a massive problem within the vegan community where people are literally shunned for talking about themselves struggling on a vegan diet and this absolutely has to stop”...
I think we got that :cool:
Our point was how the entire video centered around people who struggle with undiagnosed health issues that have nothing to do with a vegan diet, but can develop to the point where typical vegan foods aggravate them. They end up questioning if everyone can be healthy on a vegan diet, and succumb to eating animals again.
When omnis have issues they may think of giving up wheat, or particular foods but more often they tend to see a doctor and have testing done

Reactions: Val and KLS52
I think we got that :cool:
Our point was how the entire video centered around people who struggle with undiagnosed health issues that have nothing to do with a vegan diet, but can develop to the point where typical vegan foods aggravate them. They end up questioning if everyone can be healthy on a vegan diet, and succumb to eating animals again.
When omnis have issues they may think of giving up wheat, or particular foods but more often they tend to see a doctor and have testing done
Oh, haha. Yes, I got that too. :)

Reactions: Mischief