US Guns in the U.S.

Sacha Baron Cohen Fools Republicans Into Filming Ad About Arming Toddlers

Rebecca Shapiro said:
During the segment, Baron Cohen was in character as Col. Erran Morad, an Israeli anti-terror expert and self-proclaimed “Terrorist Terminator.” In response to mass shootings in America, Morad said he developed a program called “Kinder Guardians,” which trains U.S. toddlers in preschools to use firearms.

He went to Washington, D.C., to find congressional support for his (fictional) program, and managed to get several lawmakers and lobbyists to sit for the camera.

“Maybe having many young people trained and understand how to defend themselves and their school might actually make us safer here,” Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) says, appearing to read off a cue card.
“A 3-year-old cannot defend itself from an assault rifle by throwing a Hello Kitty pencil case at it,” Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.) adds. “Our founding fathers did not put an age limit on the Second Amendment.”

Those are elected officials in the “Greatest Country On Earth”

Last edited:
And here is the video, in case you missed it in the other thread.

I agree you have to see it yourself to believe it ...

And here is the video, in case you missed it in the other thread.

I agree you have to see it yourself to believe it ...

:eek:
Thanks, anyway.
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.o_O
"Puppy pistol, Gynny rabbit, Uzicorn, Dino-gun, Rocket ship RPG, BFF"
"Pull the strain on a bad guy, make bang bang":devil:
"Happy shooting kids"
What is further in this movie...:fp:
...Hehehe, i think i definitely wanna shoot someone now, especially my stupid shitty boss. :gl: :D

A man protects his girlfriend by pushing away a stranger arguing with her? How on earth can being pushed to the ground reason to think your life is at risk? If the woman in the car had a gun and shot the man confronting her would she have the 'stand your ground' as a defense?
Sickening is right
It turns out the victim was black, which goes a far way to explaining why the sheriff doesn't want to arrest the killer.
You can't more blatant than that! If the woman in the car were to have shot the instigator, obviosly threatening, there would be no "stand your ground" to protect her. The victim was the one who should have been covered!

Those people are not necessarily "recklessly" cleaning their guns. Guns are just inherently much more dangerous than cars, even if used "correctly" (and more so if used incorrectly). All it needs is a moment of inattention to cause a tragedy.

Which is why sensible nations try to keep them out of people's hands as far as possible.

Those people are not necessarily "recklessly" cleaning their guns. Guns are just inherently much more dangerous than cars, even if used "correctly" (and more so if used incorrectly). All it needs is a moment of inattention to cause a tragedy.

Which is why sensible nations try to keep them out of people's hands as far as possible.
Cleaning a loaded gun is reckless, though.