US Guns in the U.S.

Indeed. Police should have detained that clown immediately and checked whether his "replica" really was harmless.

I guess that is even more effective than thoughts and prayers ... maybe even up to the a level of having bible verses in every class room...

I was never threatened with automatic weapons because that was a different time, I guess... but I was this girl, I was bullied (by males & females alike)....

does not have to be an automatic weapon, a "normal" weapon or even a knife is unfortunately enough to kill a person.

Bullying is always wrong, but yes, this makes it, of course, even much more scary.

And, of course, the holy laws of the United States also mean that the bully has every right to hold on to his guns (writing non-inclusively here, as it is in 95 % males threatening others with weapons) because, god beware, if the right of people should be infringed because of something as harmless as a death threat :mad:

A man shot a woman and her two children in a road rage incident. He killed one of the boys. Then he shot at a man and his child who witnessed the incident, injuring the man. https://people.com/