US Guns in the U.S.

Contrary to all the news attention it gets, Chicago is not the murder or the shooting capital of the U.S.
I just googled the stats per city in the USA ,what a sad read, I keep thinking about the behind scene pain of the relatives, friends, it must be almost unbearable.

Then you take it one step further as the violence in most areas is male on male I wonder how the women are treated in these areas.

" Republicans, and the news media, started focusing on Chicago after Obama was elected President.) <was Obama the elected representative of that area?

Before he was President, Obama was one of the Senators from Illinois, the state in which Chicago is located. Before that, he was in the Illinois State Senate, representing the 13th District, which encompasses part of Chicago.

He was born in Hawaii, but moved to Chicago after finishing law school. His wife, Michelle, was born and raised in Chicago.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadamSarcastra
This does not really fit here, I am just posting it for the sheer hypocrisy:

Man trained 11 children found on compound to be school shooters, prosecutors say

In nearly all the articles about this case (which seems pretty bad, considering that a child has obviously died there and several others were severely neglected) the Muslim, African-American perpetrators are described as "heavily armed" because police found an AR-15 rifle with 5 magazines of ammunition and 4 loaded handguns.

That is not even an average armament for a typical (non-African, non-muslim) American who owns guns, but they make it look like as if those guys had planned to overthrow the US government ....

I assume this is the next weekend .....why isn't it referred to as a "mass shootings".

At Least 58 People Shot In Chicago This Weekend; 6 Dead, 52 Wounded

At Least 58 People Shot In Chicago This Weekend; 6 Dead, 52 Wounded

And the carnage continues......

One chart shows how bad the shootings were in Chicago last weekend

Eleven people were fatally shot and 63 more wounded between 3 p.m. Friday afternoon and 6 a.m. Monday morning. Thirty people were shot in a three-hour span early Sunday,according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Wow....

DoqpUOhU0AABCdB.jpg

DoqpUOiU0AA2T4x.jpg

DoqpUOsV4AEpYMH.jpg

DoqpUOhUUAIE2A3.jpg