February 2015 Health Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good sign, Spang. You worked hard. :)

I'm making bean goulash for dinner tonight and I'm having a green smoothie when my groceries arrive. It's probably boring but my favourite is spinach, apple and banana. I'm going to try and have one daily as I got my replacement smoothie maker.

I'm going to face my fear of doctors head on and make some long-overdue appointments.

Well done. :up:

I have to go to the dentist and the optician over the next couple of months. I've really needed to get glasses or contacts for about 20 years now.:oops:

I made an appointment! Least scary one first - seeing an osteopath on Friday. I used to have a really good one, but he moved away, and the person his clinic recommended me to made the problem worse (and was pretty unpleasant to me) so I stopped going altogether. That was about three years ago, and my back has been getting steadily worse since :blush:

Good luck, on Friday, Aery!

Last edited:
Reactions: PTree15
I did a Jessica Smith Latin dance/walk video today. It was fun!

I shoveled snow...lots of it and will most likely do it again real soon.

I'm about to have my morning smoothie.:) I was looking through my wardrobe and thinking that it would be really nice to get into that skirt again as I haven't been able to wear it for about three years now.:D

Reactions: Andy_T
Just did a long session in the gym instead of having dinner :)
Running, squats, lunges, and a lot of other things involving weights. Feel accomplished (and powered out).

I made an appointment! Least scary one first - seeing an osteopath on Friday. I used to have a really good one, but he moved away, and the person his clinic recommended me to made the problem worse (and was pretty unpleasant to me) so I stopped going altogether. That was about three years ago, and my back has been getting steadily worse since :blush:

I hope it went well!

Reactions: AeryFairy
I had a kickin' treadmill session yesterday. Today will be weights and maybe a walk if it's not too cold out.

Reactions: AeryFairy
Wailed on my pecs today:

pecs_zps034db143.jpg

Shoveled more snow today...40 minutes!

Reactions: PTree15
Have also enrolled in Krav Maga class again.

Self defense, very effective, and normally an awesome workout in a 2-hour session.

Did that for some time 5 years ago, have now found a gym offering this close to where I live and have started again.

Best regards,
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.