Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hash brown sandwiches : Hash browns on what passes for wholewheat in Australia (around 60% in this case) with a bit of salt and pepper + baked beans.

Baked potato with tahini dressing. Probably eat a few spoonfuls of crunchy peanut butter too.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
I'm having some muesli with ground flax, hemp hearts, and some blueberries, which were frozen and thawed.

Today was one sliced banana and half of a sliced grapefruit followed by steel cut oats with blueberries, raspberries, walnuts, flax meal, chia seeds and topped with maple syrup.

mmmmm

Emma JC

Hash brown sandwiches again (whole wheat, hash brown patties, salt and pepper) + baked beans

I don't often eat tofu, but I'm making a tofu scramble right after this post. I'll serve it with some fresh ripe tomatoes and ezekiel toast. I finally found some black salt, which adds a little egg flavour.

Vegemite on whole wheat toast (6 slices) topped with carrot slices, Chinese cabbage, tomato and mushrooms.

Avocado toast with marmite, mushrooms and greens.

Scary breakfasts for my stomach...

Half/half cup orange juice/water.

I had all bran with a banana, two teaspoons coconut yoghurt in almond milk.

Morning meal was Kale juice *2 with added garlic and carrot +

2 Vegemite sandwiches on wholewheat with carrot and cabbage and a serving of corn.

Whole wheat waffles with maple syrup. :D

(Edited to add: The above face was supposed to be a grin, not a cringe.)

No time this morning. I ended up having another smoothie, since they are fast. I really need to cook me some oatmeal soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.