Announcement Big news - a new era begins soon!

Is the ??? For me? I have no idea at this point. I was saying “stop it” because I thought you were saying you could still see the deleted post! I’m going to quit while I am semi-ahead, LOL

The post I quoted was still up for me. I'm not sure if you're talking about the same post as I am!

lol it's all good, it's not important. :D

Reactions: KLS52
The post I quoted was still up for me. I'm not sure if you're talking about the same post as I am!

lol it's all good, it's not important. :D
Yes, let’s call it a day, lol!
Not that I don’t love chatting with you! 😘

All seems well except for the insipid green. Is the site skinnable?
If you don't like the skin (a.k.a. style a.k.a. theme), then yes, there are options in the lower left corner of the window - the style chooser has 'Default Green' as its default, but you can choose e.g. 'Vision' which is the name I gave the VV default style.

If you don't like the skin (a.k.a. style a.k.a. theme), then yes, there are options in the lower left corner of the window - the style chooser has 'Default Green' as its default, but you can choose e.g. 'Vision' which is the name I gave the VV default style.
Thank you. That is much better for my eyes.:no_mouth::)

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
I think the logo looks weird on the blue background, so I don't like it so much myself. But I'm glad it's helpful to others!
Oh yeah...I didn’t notice until you mentioned it. So maybe a more neutral color for the logo? :smile: