A Vegan Coffee Whitener That I Swear by!

discountcoffee

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi everyone,

I am an employee of a company 'Discount Coffee', Myself and a few of my workmates have been vegans for a while now and have been trying to launch a new vegan milk substitute product to the market for some time. After months of testing, we are glad to say we are one of the first companies in our industry to have a product like it. I now swear by it! It can be used in coffee vending machines or simply stirred into a cup. Its made from coconut, at first I was scared it would taste like it but it doesn't (sorry coconut fans) It comes in 750g bag which is large but let me tell you in my house it doesn't last very long!

I've tried many different vegan substitutes to no success, all I want is a milky tasting coffee without the milk! With this product, I have found its as close as you could get to the real thing. We are super proud of our vegan section we now have on our site and we are currently working on a few more products to expand the offering.

If you would want to find out more or even give it a try you can do all of that here > www.discountcoffee.co.uk and type into the search bar 'vegan whitener'
Any feedback is much appreciated! :)