Package Exchange 2014 Spring Exchange Q&A Thread!

PTree15 again!

Thanks for your helpful replies! I forgot a question!

Do you like to drink hot drinks? Tea? (Which ones do you like?) Coffee? Hot Chocolate?
No problem :)
I do! I love tea, coffee and hot chocolate. Tea is my favorite, though, I must say. :) All kinds of flavors, too.

A couple more ? for Calliegirl:

Do you drink coffee or tea?
No tea. I like flavored coffee, especially iced coffee, but I don't have a coffee maker.

Do your cats like toys and/or treats?

They're really picky about treats, but love most little toys.

THE SPRING FAIRY IS LOOKING FOR SWAMP DWELLER!

Being in the fairy "business" has many perks-one of them being inside information from a jolly chubby guy who wears a red suit. He tells me you have been a very good girl. Spring Fairy would like to surprise you with some special treats, but first I will need a little information. So, tell me:

Favorite colors? Red, jewel tones like vibrant blue, purple, etc., orange, turquoise, on my body pale colors do not look good (think mint green, pale pink, pale yellow, yucky on me). For the house I am in the process of changing it to a beachy type theme (my Southwestern style which I had in AZ does not look good in this house so sadly tucking most of it away except a few keys items) so beachy colors
Collectibles, yes or no? Not so much
Hobbies? Kayaking, working out, playing with my fur kids and recently have been painting which I find relaxing though I am not very good at it.
Fur children? If so , how many and what kind? 3 of these :dog::dog::dog:
Is there a Mr. Swamp Dweller? Yes, he raids whatever I get in my package
Have you a sweet tooth? Not tremendously, could care about chocolate, a cookie every once in a while is nice and gummy type stuff
Snacks- do you enjoy mild, wild, or muy calente'? HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!! And crunchy hot is awesome

Scents- candles, soaps, lotions? Vanilla or caramel scents or citrusy scents, do not like clingy, flowery smells
Do you enjoy ethnic goodies-snacks, treats, etc.. Yes!
Are you a coffee or tea kind of gal? Tea but have a ton right now
Anything in particular you've been wanting to try, but cannot find in your area? Vegan marshmallows! Just want to try one
Things you just don't care for as far as snacks? Mild peanut allergy and have a reaction to most nuts if I eat too many (i.e. 10 almonds ok, 15 and I will have a reaction, I know strange)

That's all for now, my dear. Spring Fairy will be awaiting your reply.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! <3:dog::starshower:

Ptree15 your parcel is in the mail :) Should take about 10 days. I forgot to enclose a card, so I'll PM you when it arrives with my identity and a "hello"!

Testing... :D

Ok, AmySF! A few more questions.

Herbal tea? Green tea? Black tea?

How do you feel about coconut?

Do you like marshmallows?

Testing... :D

Ok, AmySF! A few more questions.

Herbal tea? Green tea? Black tea?

How do you feel about coconut?

Do you like marshmallows?

1. Black tea!
2. I like coconut as long as it is not too much and doesn't overwhelm the other flavors.
3. I love marshmallows! I miss marshmallows. Damn gelatin.

Do the moderators have some sort of contingency plan in place for packages that are never sent? I still never received one for Christmas Exchange and have been given solid reason to believe it won't be happening. I am really upset and bummed out.

Are you in this Spring Exchange, GingerFoxx?

KLS52! :starshower:

The spring exchange fairy is happy to announce that your package has been taken to the post office and will be on its way to you shortly. It is expected to arrive on your doorstep next Thursday. Watch for it and enjoy! :D

I am not. I decided to skip this one because I was still waiting to receive my Christmas one, which I was told at that time would be forthcoming.

MOD POST
Exchange packs between members are usually managed by a member who is in charge and not the Mod Team . If I rightly remember there were some rules or general guidelines posted somewhere in one of the exchange threads. I would imagine that if a member had not posted a promised parcel that they would be 'banned' for future exchanges.

I'm sorry that you did not receive your promised parcel Ginger. I know that you all put in a lot of time, effort and money in doing so.

KLS52! :starshower:

The spring exchange fairy is happy to announce that your package has been taken to the post office and will be on its way to you shortly. It is expected to arrive on your doorstep next Thursday. Watch for it and enjoy! :D
Woo hoo!! I will be on watch! Thank you! :starshower:

AmySF...your package is just about ready to be shipped on Monday for delivery Wednesday/Thursday. It's boxed and labeled...just need one more thing to pick up today!! Will confirm shipment on Monday. :)